Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I wanna play it over and over...the mission where Owen gets burnt to a crisp

by ComeWithMeKitty

Original Post

I wanna play it over and over...the mission where Owen gets burnt to a crisp!!!

★★★ Apprentice

What mission was that?  Was it part of the story???  I can't' recall.  I just want to play it over and over again and screenshot it like I was the paparazzi!

Message 1 of 7 (236 Views)

Re: I wanna play it over and over...the mission where Owen gets burnt to a crisp

★ Guide

Hmm... Isn't it 'Finding Haluk' or something like that?

Message 2 of 7 (225 Views)

★ Guide

Yup I just Googled and you can find a Youtube vid' here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=wl-2uHyuViI

Message 3 of 7 (224 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

In that scene he only got his face torched.  Didn't Owen die? Wasn't there a scene where they were looking down at this scorched Javelin and corpse, noting that it was Owen?

Message 4 of 7 (192 Views)

★ Guide

Hmm.. You may be right but I can't remember lol.

Message 5 of 7 (167 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Starting to doubt my own memory now, as I have searched everywhere and I can't find a narrative or video showing what happened to Owen.  It's like he rode off into the sunset with his scorched face (probably got face melted by The Monitor's palm blaster.)  If he's still alive, we need a manhunt mission to go out and kill him or at least strip him of General Tarsis' Javelin.  Ok, so new mission for me..."What happened to Owen Corley?"

Anyways, you all are right.  Maybe I dreamt irl that he was dead because I wanted it so badly.  Per this thread Owen Corley's fate and whereabouts are unknown. [http://bsn.boards.net/thread/15271/owen-corley-official-character-thread?page=2].  

The judgment of popular opinion is that Owen is Alive, and may reappear in a future Act should the writers ever reach that point.  I want General Tarsis' Javelin returned to its rightful successor...The Freelancer

Message 6 of 7 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We don't see Owen get torched as that was his "reward" for failing at the Relic when he tried it with the Monitor. So he ran off with the super suit and next we see him is when we rescue Halik. 

YOu don't want to do that mission again and again until you can skip the cutscene I assure you! PLaying it as the legendary mission or whatever it's called in-game now you still cannot skip the cutscene so every time you play it you may as well go cook dinner, shower, walk the dog, brew some beer or whatever.

Message 7 of 7 (124 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help