Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How much time have you put into Anthem?

by TheHero_Origin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How much time have you put into Anthem?

★★★★ Novice

I've been on quite alot since the launch of the game (not the demo) and am now close to my 600 hour marker (577). 

Almost all javelins are 730+ where my interceptor is the only one with 788 power. All weapon challenges are done, so are all interceptor gear challenges. Also got 46/46 achievements. Still need about 27k for the Challenge of Tarsis. These challenges can be boring at times, but they keep me in the game, which i still play at least 3-5 hours a day (used to be around 12-14 hours a day). The thing which kept it all fun are the people whom i spent countless hours in voice chat with. No toxicity, just normal talk about normal stuff, lol. 

Anyways, i was wondering how much time you guys spend on the game and IF you complete the challenges, do you do em in easy mode to get em over and done with or actually put some effort in and do em while partying up with others in gm2-3 and complete em?

Message 1 of 18 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@TheRealNichivo

Good to know there exist people like you and me. I am too at around 614 hours into game time and have done allmost all Challenges besides some Gear Challenges on Interceptor and Storm.

As to Champion of Tarsis, that one is around 100k and ofc the Legendary Lancer is like you confirmed, broken too on my Account.

A bit more into Game time for me and we would be even, but alas my life includes some things more.

No offense or Judgement meant.

As I am a Gamer since the mid 80ies of last century until today and the beyond. Meaning i am too living my life too with a large time investment on PC-Games.

Anyway, I am here searching for Friends in Anthem who are willing to play alot.

So i really would appreciate you send me a Friend request or take mine on Origin Launcher.
See you soon in Bastion, mate.

TheHero_Origin

Matchmake me!

PS:

This invite to make Friends on FL Origin Launcher is open for everyone doing a lot of Playtime over 600 and Gear/Powerlevel above 740 and is too very interested in  completion of Challenges.

View in thread

Message 9 of 18 (395 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
A salute to you and all the others who have stuck with the game!

Got 188 hours in and really enjoying it, especially since I was able to get the Yarrow quests done last week after them disappearing altogether for 2 months!

Played with over 120 people on 3 different Discord servers and now only 9 of them play. More than half of them stopped down to connection issues and the way Anthem runs on their particular PC.

The rest where either waiting for content or had a problem playing 10 hours and getting just blues and purples.

Once you reach Masterwork status how hard can it be to code in the loot drops that you automatically get a Legendary. Pretty sure that would have helped with the fan base.

After the announcement last night EA's stock lost $1.25 Billion dollars in 5 hours!

Now I solo the challenges on GM 1 & 2, mainly because in 20 GM 3 strongholds I have never seen a Legendary drop, and my friends now only come on for the dailies and even those people are dwindling.

Good luck, hope you continue, get that gold paint Ash!
Message 2 of 18 (520 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i play 1-2 hrs per day since launch  - the total hours is irrelevant when 1/3 of it is spent loading and unloading due to 'issues'  but i have 32 achievements , lots of challenges left in game but proud to be a master explorer

Message 3 of 18 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

200 hrs in and play an hour or so every other day now. I did hit 8 hrs at a time every day which was fun as you had an objective, a reason, but sadly it has become boring 0.001% of getting a good item... The endgame needs a lot of work not including the many other problems with loot etc. The worst I think is the fact your builds are pretty much flawed, half the inscriptions either don't work or are factored in a non intuitively way, so when you see 40% it's not what you are expecting but some other virtual internal multiplier being applied..additional 100% gear speed changes nothing.!

Message 4 of 18 (510 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Over 750 hours I've completed all challenges except "legendary freelancer" because it's still broken. There was nothing except a page of monitor info for the codex after finishing Champion of Tarsis it was a let down.

Message 5 of 18 (509 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got about 200 hours in.  Havent played in over a month.  Dont know if I'm coming back 3ven though I enjoyed the gameplay. 

Message 6 of 18 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

356hrs played.

I play everyday approx 4-5hrs. This is usually in couple of stints usually more if there's time.. Standard smile

I'm still enjoying the game and truly hope they fix it for everyone.

I'm still very much in love with that environment and being able to fly about iron man stylee.

As for bugs i've been lucky and don't get too many although of course they are still frustrating as hell.

Message 7 of 18 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Have 200+ in game hours and 690-718 javelins but lost interest due to repetitivenes and lack of progress ,hope to return later when there will be something new.Now got 80 hours in D2 and 30lvl.

Message 8 of 18 (455 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@TheRealNichivo

Good to know there exist people like you and me. I am too at around 614 hours into game time and have done allmost all Challenges besides some Gear Challenges on Interceptor and Storm.

As to Champion of Tarsis, that one is around 100k and ofc the Legendary Lancer is like you confirmed, broken too on my Account.

A bit more into Game time for me and we would be even, but alas my life includes some things more.

No offense or Judgement meant.

As I am a Gamer since the mid 80ies of last century until today and the beyond. Meaning i am too living my life too with a large time investment on PC-Games.

Anyway, I am here searching for Friends in Anthem who are willing to play alot.

So i really would appreciate you send me a Friend request or take mine on Origin Launcher.
See you soon in Bastion, mate.

TheHero_Origin

Matchmake me!

PS:

This invite to make Friends on FL Origin Launcher is open for everyone doing a lot of Playtime over 600 and Gear/Powerlevel above 740 and is too very interested in  completion of Challenges.

Message 9 of 18 (396 Views)

★★ Novice

I managed about 46 hours at the very beginning but I kind of gave up as all my friends were playing "other" games and I was very bored playing solo.

Will I come back? Most likely if the game improves and makes my time seem worthwhile.

Message 10 of 18 (293 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help