Original Post

Dominion Storm SHIELD OMG!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Message 1 of 14 (562 Views)

Betreff: Dominion Storm SHIELD OMG!

★★ Guide

It‘s totally imbalanced. 

They even can regenerate their shields while taking damage... 

Message 2 of 14 (533 Views)

Re: Dominion Storm SHIELD OMG!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi !

There are options to manage these situation. Here are 2 examples :

1. Way to easily take down shields : use elemental damages that are really effective against them.
  2. When shield is down : you can take control over your foe movement and shield regeneration by improving Force inscription and using blast damages : you'll knock down him so that he can't react.

I have no problem against them, using this approach. Hope it can help. Wink

Message 3 of 14 (492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lightening works great on shields. Also hit weak points like face on those. Get them down hit them hard!

Message 4 of 14 (474 Views)

Betreff: Dominion Storm SHIELD OMG!

★★★★ Novice

yeah alot like me with my storm - acid frequently takes my shield down , fly around, dash ,  to get it back - all while issuing major damage to those below

they take alot of intense attention-  but....their health doesn't regain like their shield does so they still arent at full strength again after one knockdown , you gotta pay attention t them m, they are a bona fide threat - ive been taken out a few times by them - there is a scar that is just as hard to kill in gm2

Message 5 of 14 (463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Message 6 of 14 (447 Views)

★ Apprentice

GIT GUD!1 

I agree with the glitchy movment tho. 

Message 7 of 14 (377 Views)

★★ Guide

if you cant kill that thing why you in GM2 may I silly ask -_-

please just play at GM1 . it suit you . I cant fight a mob in GM3 . I never come to forum and complain about my weak 

Message 8 of 14 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

omg dude do you know how to read? you don't. So read once again with your mom this time.

Message 9 of 14 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i have an elemental damage gun - two of them actually, one is a legend and takes down their shield reasonably then lights them on fire after 5 hits  - boom combo-  the second gun is master coupled w/ a lmg gear that  freezes after 10 hits - knock em down and before they fly off give em a punch it will stagger therm , slow them a bit , rinse repeat - dance around back and forth ,  they shoot in a straight line -you can also circle them also whatever elemental they use try to use another against them

stay away from them until all other enemies are killed, or the other enemies will get you while you are busy , also consider running away to regen shields

they kill me all the time in gm 2 but ive also killed dozens of them ......

if your with a group they go down no problem

if they kill you in free play just re-spawn and go back to continue

Message 10 of 14 (329 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help