Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Connection Problem - EA servers reached max capacity

by royalpriest

Original Post

Connection Problem - EA servers reached max capacity

★★★★ Novice

It's 12:23PM EST on 1/25/2019.  I'm trying to play the demo with my pre-order.  But I can't because I'm getting this error: Connection Problem - EA servers reached max capacity.

Message 1 of 10 (491 Views)

Re: Connection Problem - EA servers reached max capacity

★★★★ Newbie

same, wondering if EA was actually prepared for this. I tried getting in at 12:01 EST and had the same error. 

Message 2 of 10 (486 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried getting in at 12:00 EST and server was full.  Something isn't right here.

Message 3 of 10 (450 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the same here I feel a little bit fooled by EA / Bioware you order a game before then comes at the specified time not purely because the server capacities are not sufficient something is laughable that is the first game EA & BioWare released. Because I'm not alone with the problem on dozens of pages I read because of the problem.

Message 4 of 10 (360 Views)

★★★★ Novice
R u in it now
Message 5 of 10 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Come on Bioware you have made enough games now to at least know this should have had a Que system for connecting to server on day 1 sitting spamming the enter key over and over and not being able to turn the ridiculously loud background music down because there is no options menu is basic crap .

So far I am glad I did not pre-order this game and very much doubt I will even bother buying it your making the same mistakes all over again that you did at the start of Swtor with the server capacity and lack of ques.

Message 6 of 10 (348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got past the "Connection Problem - EA servers reached max capacity".  I was able to walk around the hub section.  But when I tried to launched a mission in my javelin.  I got stuck on the loading screen :-\

Message 7 of 10 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the game is stuck on connecting to online services what can i do plss i cant even play and i preorder the game Frown

Message 8 of 10 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice
same here don't even know whats going on
Message 9 of 10 (256 Views)

Betreff: Connection Problem - EA servers reached max capacity

★★★★ Novice

Well I never saw such a BUGED GAME ever. The game have a nice grafic and i bet there will be much potential in it. BUT !!!

But how do you start a BETA with a number of ACCESS-KEYS and letting the server this weak and full of Erros as "Connection Problem - EA servers reached max capacity." and "Live Time Data could not be loaded." em lol really? I was thinking on buying the game but now i think i will waite for ANTHEM II xD.

Message 10 of 10 (234 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help