Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can anyone confirm the pre order standard edition is available for preload n

by JuneauEu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can anyone confirm the pre order standard edition is available for preload now?

★★★★ Novice

Considering a pre order if I can download the standard edition before I head away for the week.
Would prefer to have the game installed early so its ready on my return on the day the game goes into full release.

Message 1 of 4 (90 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can anyone confirm the pre order standard edition is available for preload n

★★★★ Novice

Just pre ordered and can confirm the standard pre order is available for pre load now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (80 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Just pre ordered and can confirm the standard pre order is available for pre load now.

Message 2 of 4 (81 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Question - where is the preload ability?

I pre-ordered, played VIP/Open demo but the game isn't in my library and if I go to the game page it offers me to buy it?

Message 3 of 4 (30 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Make sure you are checking in your origin client and not on the website. I have it preloaded in Origin client but when I log into Origin browser it doesn't know I have already preloaded it. Also, you won't be able to play today unless you have Premier Access. Basic Access means you get to play on the 21st february..yes even if you played Alpha, demos etc...
Message 4 of 4 (28 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help