Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Are Anthem servers down? or Origin in general?

by donotwantt

Original Post

Are Anthem servers down? or Origin in general?

★ Apprentice

Or is it just me?

Cant log in... also cannot log in to origin anymore... timing was awful, got my first ever legendary and the servers go down... I doubt ill still have it when i get back on

Message 1 of 6 (215 Views)

Re: Are Anthem servers down? or Origin in general?

★★★★ Newbie

It's updating now.

Message 2 of 6 (184 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Getting no connection. Only "Service is unavailable" still. Or Origin encountered an error loading page...

Message 3 of 6 (166 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yea, Origin went down around 1 a.m.

Sucks too, last night was the first time I've been able to get on in a few days due to RL invading my playtime. Only got 3 freeplays and 2 contracts done before it went down.

Message 4 of 6 (148 Views)

★ Apprentice
Sorry to hear that, I am happy to say that on my end my first-ever legendary item actually survives the server going down and was in my inventory when I got back on.

Woohoo, got the blast-seal I wanted for my Storm... I guess this means I will never get another item I want according to the laws of RNG...

Just mentioning this because I was on another mission and had a handful of MW items (I still have epics equipped, so I need all the MW I can get) which crashed due to 'losing connection to EA servers' and everyone in the stronghold lost their exp and items.

This time, I was on the post-mission screen where its unveiling your MW and legos and the legendary was JUST about to be revealed when the servers went down.

Im honestly surprised I didnt get burned for the items.
Message 5 of 6 (131 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@donotwantt wrote:
Sorry to hear that, I am happy to say that on my end my first-ever legendary item actually survives the server going down and was in my inventory when I got back on.

Woohoo, got the blast-seal I wanted for my Storm... I guess this means I will never get another item I want according to the laws of RNG...

Just mentioning this because I was on another mission and had a handful of MW items (I still have epics equipped, so I need all the MW I can get) which crashed due to 'losing connection to EA servers' and everyone in the stronghold lost their exp and items.

This time, I was on the post-mission screen where its unveiling your MW and legos and the legendary was JUST about to be revealed when the servers went down.

Im honestly surprised I didnt get burned for the items.

Glad to hear you still got your Legendary. 

Sometimes getting dropped/dc'd out of a mission will put a message at the top of the News screen when you first enter Fort Tarsis. On PS4 I would get the messages, and therefore my items, but it seems to be hit or miss on PC in my experience. Only got a msg with items about 25% of the time on PC. PS4 was more like 80% of the time. 

Message 6 of 6 (117 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help