Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem game crash loses you all the loot you worked for.

by Thief115

Original Post

Re: Anthem game crash loses you all the loot you worked for.

★★★★ Novice

@yruagamer wrote:

No. I tried that, never received any loot from prior misdion

if load in and out doesnt work. it just means the loot was put in to your vault. i have over 230 hours never lost loot do to a crash

Message 11 of 18 (281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Aaravis wrote:

I have had this bug at least 3 times or more since launch only thing is i did not crash.   I seen the orange diamond loot on the ground and after mission ended i got zero loots.

it the loot is on the and the mission ends the you wouldntsee the loot on the loot screen it in your vault

Message 12 of 18 (281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nope , doesnt work always , just done a legendary freelancer mission , completed on GM1 , got as far as the podium screen at end to donate and receive XP to rest of team , screen freezes and need to restart as nothing works ,, did another mission , freeplay load :load out and all that stuff ...................  still jack S**T  given back ,, so ost 1  poss 2 MW ;;;;  

And not the first time this has happened ,, three times now on different mission endings for GM 1

May be getting back on the DESTINY Train if this continues ,, 

Message 13 of 18 (241 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If the game crashes during end mission load screen it will remove the loot and not appear in your backpack because it determined the game had already emptied your backpack. As of the end screen, if it disconnects you then it assumes backpack empty, and you had not recieved loot then you are screwed 

Message 14 of 18 (187 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@DDxPaRaDoX wrote:

If the game crashes during end mission load screen it will remove the loot and not appear in your backpack because it determined the game had already emptied your backpack. As of the end screen, if it disconnects you then it assumes backpack empty, and you had not recieved loot then you are screwed 

This finally made me log out and decide to do something else for a good long while.  Like many, I've had a serious love/hate deal with this game, but dealing with all the issues and crappy loot is one thing.  Dealing with all the issues and NO loot...yeah.

Message 15 of 18 (150 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just had this happen to me not an hour ago.  Was flying around in Freeplay with loads of items in my storage, when I get a message like "this server is going to close in 2:00 but other servers will be open" which instantly throws me back to the screen with the messages you get straight after log-in.  I go straight back into Freeplay hoping to grab the stuff but there's nothing, so that's two hours worth of items and mats that have disappeared.

It's crap like this that ruins the experience.

Message 16 of 18 (145 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah. Not cool. Frown But not only loot. I lost all the feats I did too (and I intentionally completed all of them). So bye bye nice experience. I entered freeplay afterwards, got a drop, and exited, and indeed got back all the loot (I had 2 masterworks, and I was playing on easy). Sometimes I get mail giving me experience, coins and message to check the forge for items from my previous expedition. I hope I'll get the XP points I lost through ingame mail.

Message 17 of 18 (105 Views)

★★ Guide

newbie :o why you diging a post .you can make new one and said you got issue

anyway . you can get stuff next time just go out freeplay and re enter again :e

cheer 

Message 18 of 18 (88 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help