Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem game crash loses you all the loot you worked for.

by Thief115

Original Post

Highlighted

Anthem game crash loses you all the loot you worked for.

★★★★ Novice

This is more of a rant than anything but i was playing for the first time on the Grand-master difficulty and i actually got a legendary to drop for me and at the end of the boss battle what happens? The game crashes for me and my friends in discord and we all didn't get any loot. I mean come on my first legendary drop and i lose it due to the game crashing. I really do like the game i think its combat is very fun and offers a lot of replayability but this kinda stuff cant happen. Please fix the crashes and server disconnects or its going to kill this game real quick. 

Message 1 of 18 (2,863 Views)

Re: Anthem game crash loses you all the loot you worked for.

Champion

Do another mission, it should give you the loot from both missions (even if you just join freeplay and then leave).

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 2 of 18 (2,860 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah just do another mission sort one or freeplay just enough to get a drop and then exit you should get everything.  Had the same thing happen to me (well not on crazymode lol) but lost my loot came back and did a freeplay to get one drop exited and got everything from before as well.  Not a fix for the disconnects they do need to fix that but you should still get he loot you worked hard for.

Message 3 of 18 (2,853 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No. I tried that, never received any loot from prior misdion

Message 4 of 18 (2,145 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@cake404 wrote:

Do another mission, it should give you the loot from both missions (even if you just join freeplay and then leave).

"Should" and "actually does" are all too often not the same thing.  Disappointed

Message 5 of 18 (2,077 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had this bug at least 3 times or more since launch only thing is i did not crash.   I seen the orange diamond loot on the ground and after mission ended i got zero loots.

Message 6 of 18 (2,069 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I just crashed on Swarm Tyrant, literally seconds after collecting the final loot. Went into free play long enough to get one blue loot and left. My three Masterworks from the Tyrant mission appeared.

Message 7 of 18 (1,709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have heard of two different forms of loot issue the first is a disconnect. As people have stated, most items should be in your backpack and can be unlocked by doing another mission. The second is where you fail to pick up loot. I know less about the latter of these. I would always check your backpack after getting a legendary just to be sure it made it in.

Message 8 of 18 (1,696 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had the same problem and after 4 hrs of free play and several MW's boom connection lost and back to main boot screen. I have received loot before by joining another session but in this instance I got nothing. So I think it's not quiet as black and white as that. Not played since maybe its damaged me lol.

Message 9 of 18 (1,675 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Whoopen wrote:

yeah just do another mission sort one or freeplay just enough to get a drop and then exit you should get everything.  Had the same thing happen to me (well not on crazymode lol) but lost my loot came back and did a freeplay to get one drop exited and got everything from before as well.  Not a fix for the disconnects they do need to fix that but you should still get he loot you worked hard for.

you don't need to pick up anything you can load in that out 

Message 10 of 18 (1,604 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help