Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem finally playable!

by The_bad_Frag

Original Post

Re: Anthem finally playable!

★★ Guide

@The_bad_Frag wrote:

What? Large smile Large smile Damn you are so funny. You already clicked on "the link" by opening the page. It's just the link to the image that's already in the post and it's uploaded to the forums as you see.

Everyone uses Nvidia Inspector and if you don't want it then don't use it and wait until Nvidia eventually puts the SLI profile back in the driver.

...btw if you're so worried about security then you shouldn't use Origin at all. It scans the files on your drives and sends reports back to EA.

I ask you for simply thing like gpu usage graph . you not have it for me. I dunno what is nvidia inspector is. and I am very happy is origin scan everything and send back to EA. couz  its will improve more safety for someone is gonna hack the game server ~\o/~

Where is a gpu usage graph . its very easy . don't tell me you play it with out Vendor graphic card control program . and not overclock it. 

Message 21 of 31 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@PinkieNymph wrote:

@The_bad_Frag wrote:

What? Large smile Large smile Damn you are so funny. You already clicked on "the link" by opening the page. It's just the link to the image that's already in the post and it's uploaded to the forums as you see.

Everyone uses Nvidia Inspector and if you don't want it then don't use it and wait until Nvidia eventually puts the SLI profile back in the driver.

...btw if you're so worried about security then you shouldn't use Origin at all. It scans the files on your drives and sends reports back to EA.

I ask you for simply thing like gpu usage graph . you not have it for me. I dunno what is nvidia inspector is. and I am very happy is origin scan everything and send back to EA. couz  its will improve more safety for someone is gonna hack the game server ~\o/~

Where is a gpu usage graph . its very easy . don't tell me you play it with out Vendor graphic card control program . and not overclock it. 

There're your screenshots with MSI Afterburner. Running the game in window mode makes the FPS and GPU utilisation complete crap btw...
Message 22 of 31 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@RogueMaster wrote:

@The_bad_Frag wrote:
Install the old driver and export the profile with Nvidia Inspector. ...or just set the values by hand. It's just those 3 lines I posted that you need to modify.

Roger that.

I used the lines, it was easier than trying to do the install/reinstall thing.

Got a few crashes last night, but overall performance did improve, with both cards being utilized at comparable percentages.

If we can get BW to do a couple more performance passes, and work with Nvidia to get an official SLI profile in, I think we might be in good shape. I still can't play for more than about 30-45 minutes without having to end the mission and restart the game. After that, performance bogs down to the point where it's nearly unplayable. For some reason I can't quite nail down, at that point, the game is reading/writing so much to the disk that it just degrades everything into lag hell.

Thanks for the heads up with the SLI tweaks!

Edit:  Come to think of it, I edited the 'predefined GPU' line to 2 instead of 4, since I only have the two cards. Should I set it back to 4, or does it matter at all?  I'm still running an older pair of GTX 950's, until the 2080 prices become a bit more reasonable.

The "predefined GPU" linie doesn't really matter because it just means the game can use up to "X" amount of GPUs. With 950's you will have a bad time because they will run out of VRAM and they only have the old style of SLI bridge with very low bandwith.

It seems like you run out of system RAM as well. If your disk stays active all the time, you need more RAM.

Message 23 of 31 (288 Views)

★★ Guide

@The_bad_Frag wrote:

There're your screenshots with MSI Afterburner. Running the game in window mode makes the FPS and GPU utilisation complete crap btw...

I not take a look on it. I will use other harddisk click on it later. and I will wait officat release for it .all I do I just stay as single vga for now 

Message 24 of 31 (278 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My god the paranoia of this man xDDD
Message 25 of 31 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

PinkiNymph wrote: "I not take a look on it. I will use other harddisk click on it later. and I will wait officat release for it .all I do I just stay as single vga for now "

Hmm...this technique has been used for some time by PC enthusiasts that are capable of doing it.
If you lack the skills required and or confidence to do it fine....but stop trolling this thread as this technique has been used for some time by capable PC gamer's.

Message 26 of 31 (208 Views)

★★ Guide

@AlphaRaptorOne wrote:

Hmm...this technique has been used for some time by PC enthusiasts that are capable of doing it.
If you lack the skills required and or confidence to do it fine....but stop trolling this thread as this technique has been used for some time by capable PC gamer's.

I not troll in it -_- if post starter not asking  to download 3rd stuff and edit computer. I just here for remind people is read it. how risk is they gonna take and " PC enthusiasts " is you remind to 

one of them already reinstall his whole anthem stuff at this time bcouz He follow this post and his Anthem is no more stable enough to play with . 

A point is I stand here for prevent. ppl got traping on a such thing is not guarantee able to use and push them self in to risk . 

Message 27 of 31 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

everthing works very well but reset pc with 10 ou 20 minutes. another tweak for anthem ?

Message 28 of 31 (185 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Finally!! This profile works for me 65-80% on each GPU. CPU usage from 100% to 60% and a pretty steady 80-90 fps on 2 1080Ti's Standard smile Thanks a bunch. 

Message 29 of 31 (166 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@brunok6g wrote:

everthing works very well but reset pc with 10 ou 20 minutes. another tweak for anthem ?

Fix your hardware. A reset has nothing to do with software. Weak PSU, too much overclock or something is broken.

Message 30 of 31 (149 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help