Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem finally playable!

by The_bad_Frag

Original Post

Re: Anthem SLI - Availale again

★★★★★ Apprentice

@NoMaDEviL wrote:

After the latest patch, you can force SLI again with nVidia Inspector, with the SLI profile from driver 418.81, exported on 419.67 (current) I got no flickering, no issues and 20 extra fps on dual 980ti on a 2K monitor, playing borderless with custom mid-to-high settings.

How do you get the profile out of the driver package to import it?

Message 11 of 31 (285 Views)

Re: Anthem finally playable!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@PinkieNymph wrote:

excuse me, how it working -___- ?

and I am serious sry , I wil not download anything is not from official on this secure pc. and its not my pc too . 

I use it from official only and if its not working. its nothing wrong in any setting 

or you gonna ask me use force render option is reduce from from 60 fps to 22 fps even in town ? yes it working. by send 50 % each to both card and sure its never work over 50% 

this is troll post ever. 

anthem already playable. and we play it. but please don't troll about SLI . couz it will ruin people is waiting . it . you gonna make them uninstall this game -_____- #!@#

Just replace the settings in the Nvidia Inspector with the values I posted above. If you don't do that it will not work.

@RogueMaster wrote:

@NoMaDEviL wrote:

After the latest patch, you can force SLI again with nVidia Inspector, with the SLI profile from driver 418.81, exported on 419.67 (current) I got no flickering, no issues and 20 extra fps on dual 980ti on a 2K monitor, playing borderless with custom mid-to-high settings.

Install the old driver and export the profile with Nvidia Inspector. ...or just set the values by hand. It's just those 3 lines I posted that you need to modify.
Message 12 of 31 (284 Views)

★★ Guide

@The_bad_Frag wrote:

@PinkieNymph wrote:

excuse me, how it working -___- ?

and I am serious sry , I wil not download anything is not from official on this secure pc. and its not my pc too . 

I use it from official only and if its not working. its nothing wrong in any setting 

or you gonna ask me use force render option is reduce from from 60 fps to 22 fps even in town ? yes it working. by send 50 % each to both card and sure its never work over 50% 

this is troll post ever. 

anthem already playable. and we play it. but please don't troll about SLI . couz it will ruin people is waiting . it . you gonna make them uninstall this game -_____- #!@#

Just replace the settings in the Nvidia Inspector with the values I posted above. If you don't do that it will not work.

@RogueMaster wrote:

@NoMaDEviL wrote:

Install the old driver and export the profile with Nvidia Inspector. ...or just set the values by hand. It's just those 3 lines I posted that you need to modify.

so you got SLI working right ? can you please post screenshot of gpu usage. I mean a graph . and I need time tag too at your screen shot. -_-

its good if your screen shot have this page on it like I did 

or else please.. stop trolling. -_- 

and I wont download any 3rd program is not release by official website. Anthem is not for 1 or 2 player. its MMO . and its have like a tons of ppl out there is use SLI . 

so if they need to use SLI . they must come to this post and do what you ask . -_- ?

I need a screenshot of gpu usage. prove it -__- 

Message 13 of 31 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 31 (248 Views)

★★ Guide

oh really ? excuse me. I ask for working gpu graph . before we talk about other point can I have it ? 

To every SLI user  is read this post. don't follow or download his 3 rd program . SLI is disable on Driver atm and Anthem SLI profile at new driver is already said " Single cpu render " 

Message 15 of 31 (235 Views)

★★ Guide

Anyway Anthem already playable. we play it atm . can you please just change post header. I feel crappy when I keep reply this post and said its such a lier . and involve a hacking 

Message 16 of 31 (233 Views)

★★ Guide

Atttention . Don't Click that image link . I just see its not pass virus scan like other host image . omg #!#!#!@\o/

Message 17 of 31 (230 Views)

★★ Guide

in pic 4. its not have elysian key logo like you have -__-

which version of anthem that pic is you present .before it release like decade ago during SLI work ?  I not fall in your trap click on link . I use 300% scale on my IE 

can you just post image like other ppl did and pass virus scan check ? if not please just begone. ppl is poor player . they are not your pray ##!@# \o/

Message 18 of 31 (228 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What? Large smile Large smile Damn you are so funny. You already clicked on "the link" by opening the page. It's just the link to the image that's already in the post and it's uploaded to the forums as you see.

Everyone uses Nvidia Inspector and if you don't want it then don't use it and wait until Nvidia eventually puts the SLI profile back in the driver.

...btw if you're so worried about security then you shouldn't use Origin at all. It scans the files on your drives and sends reports back to EA.

Message 19 of 31 (223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@The_bad_Frag wrote:

Roger that.

I used the lines, it was easier than trying to do the install/reinstall thing.

Got a few crashes last night, but overall performance did improve, with both cards being utilized at comparable percentages.

If we can get BW to do a couple more performance passes, and work with Nvidia to get an official SLI profile in, I think we might be in good shape. I still can't play for more than about 30-45 minutes without having to end the mission and restart the game. After that, performance bogs down to the point where it's nearly unplayable. For some reason I can't quite nail down, at that point, the game is reading/writing so much to the disk that it just degrades everything into lag hell.

Thanks for the heads up with the SLI tweaks!

Edit:  Come to think of it, I edited the 'predefined GPU' line to 2 instead of 4, since I only have the two cards. Should I set it back to 4, or does it matter at all?  I'm still running an older pair of GTX 950's, until the 2080 prices become a bit more reasonable.

Message 20 of 31 (198 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help