Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem finally playable!

by The_bad_Frag

Original Post

Anthem finally playable!

★★★★★ Novice

SLI is now unblocked again with the 1.04 patch and scaling nicely. Now we can start to play the game!

That took a long time!

Message 1 of 31 (964 Views)

Re: Anthem finally playable!

★★★★ Novice

Profile  ??????

Message 2 of 31 (946 Views)

Anthem SLI - Availale again

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

After the latest patch, you can force SLI again with nVidia Inspector, with the SLI profile from driver 418.81, exported on 419.67 (current) I got no flickering, no issues and 20 extra fps on dual 980ti on a 2K monitor, playing borderless with custom mid-to-high settings.

Message 3 of 31 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I use the stock profile from Nvidia.

0x2A0115F5 (Debug Mode AFR-FriendlyD3D + Possible Hints, Agents of Mayhem, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, World Of Warcraft, Far Cry 5)

0x00000004 SLI_PREDEFINED_GPU_COUNT_DX10_FOUR

0x00000002 SLI_PREDEFINED_MODE_DX10_FORCE_AFR

Message 4 of 31 (927 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks , finally works , excelent performance and no flicker  !!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 31 (904 Views)

★ Apprentice
pls do tell if it start to crash a lot, i'd like some laughs..
Message 6 of 31 (856 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I already played a few houres with SLI and it works just fine. Scaling is around 90% with 2x 1080Ti.

You can' t force me to buy 2x 2080Ti by blocking SLI for 2 months. :P That didn't work for me Nvidia.

Message 7 of 31 (842 Views)

★★ Guide

its not working. >:0

please stop trolling. 

you gonna make many ppl waste time for fix this issue by download everything from ground zero 

>:C

Message 8 of 31 (800 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is working, something is wrong with your settings, try downloading this: AnthemSli418.81.nip (mediafire link); Import with nvidia inspector

Message 9 of 31 (785 Views)

★★ Guide

excuse me, how it working -___- ?

and I am serious sry , I wil not download anything is not from official on this secure pc. and its not my pc too . 

I use it from official only and if its not working. its nothing wrong in any setting 

or you gonna ask me use force render option is reduce from from 60 fps to 22 fps even in town ? yes it working. by send 50 % each to both card and sure its never work over 50% 

this is troll post ever. 

anthem already playable. and we play it. but please don't troll about SLI . couz it will ruin people is waiting . it . you gonna make them uninstall this game -_____- #!@#

Message 10 of 31 (782 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help