Re: 15/05/2021 emblemas

por CyberDyme
Responder

Publicação original

★★★★★ Expert

@DUDUDELAS wrote:

O problema dos emblemas nao trocarem no bf4 ainda nao foi resolvido, nos ajudem por favor.

Dear @EA_Groguet , @EA_Antonio ,

This player @DUDUDELAS  had posted his question earlier today onto the English language area for EA Answers.

And think one of the well meaning English speaking admins moved it to the Spanish section.

While in reality I believe that @DUDUDELAS is a Brazilian player, so it would have been more helpful I think to have moved it instead to the Portuguese language section. 

Though Brazilian Portuguese is not exactly the same as Portuguese Portuguese, then it is still very near the same for most part and very understandable for both parties to help each other on the EA Answer forum for the game.

I leave it to your discretion to decide the most relevant location for this thread and if valid to move it or not.  

Mensagem 2 de 3 (387 Exibições)

15/05/2021 emblemas

★★★ Newbie

O problema dos emblemas nao trocarem no bf4 ainda nao foi resolvido, nos ajudem por favor.

Mensagem 1 de 3 (419 Exibições)

Community Manager
@DUDUDELAS I have moved your thread to the PT Forums as it was created in the EN forums and then moved to the ES boards
Groguet.png
Mensagem 3 de 3 (319 Exibições)
Responder
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Proteja sua conta

Vamos confirmar se realmente é você enviando um código para seus dispositivos de confiança.

Conheça a Verificação de Login na Ajuda da EA

ea-help-promo-2

Está com problemas para se conectar ao jogo?

Tente essas etapas e descarte os problemas que você possa ter ao se conectar a um jogo da EA.

Solucione problemas e teste sua conexão