PS3 connection problem

por BkHeLL
Responder

Mensaje Original

PS3 connection problem

★★ Novice

Hello

I've been through this report that I'm having serious problems in connection with the servers of Battlefield 4, when I bought the game was not giving any connection problem, however, for some time now, I could not but enter the multiplayer server whenever he could get, he was a few minutes and was kikado the game, appeared the message "you have lost the connection to the EA servers", however, it resaltar who used the internet via cable, I tried even turn on my console on another ISP, however there was no success, I wonder how I can fix this, it is also worth remembering that already released all ports of the game to get access, but still can not play.
I forgot to tell too, that when I enter the multiplayer, escolhou one of the game modes and going by the way "fast start", hangs on a black screen of system load, when I leave this splint for a long time, the game comes out and back to the console menu.
I beg an answer to solve this, I love the game and I can not play because of these connection problems.

thank you.

Mensaje 1 de 1 (460 Visitas)
Responder
0 kudos

ea-promo

¿Tienes problemas para conectarte a tu juego?

Primero, prueba estos pasos para solucionar posibles problemas al conectarte a un juego de EA.

Resuelve el problema y prueba la conexión

ea-help-promo-2

Mantén tu cuenta segura

Nos aseguraremos de que eres tú enviándote un código para tus dispositivos seguros.

Ayuda de EA: Verificación de inicio de sesión