Re: ufc 3 game face

by acido1888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ufc 3 game face

★★★ Newbie

I uploaded my photo on the ea sports website but it won't save, and when I try to upload the game face on the ufc 3 game I get an error try again message what's going on?

Message 1 of 4 (3,220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, @ixaac_DeAlvia 

We have a variety of workarounds for the community listed here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-UFC-Games/Ufc-3-game-face/m-p/8610446#M11372

To sum it up, there are a lot of factors that can result in errors when uploading and saving an image on the site. This could be browser related, quality of the image used, whether the image is compatible, and so forth. It's difficult for us to pinpoint a specific fix. I can only advise to review the link above on what has helped other players experiencing the error. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,191 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @ixaac_DeAlvia 

We have a variety of workarounds for the community listed here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-UFC-Games/Ufc-3-game-face/m-p/8610446#M11372

To sum it up, there are a lot of factors that can result in errors when uploading and saving an image on the site. This could be browser related, quality of the image used, whether the image is compatible, and so forth. It's difficult for us to pinpoint a specific fix. I can only advise to review the link above on what has helped other players experiencing the error. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (3,192 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry there's been a 403 error on Step 3 of the website since like, June.

It's not related to the browser, the image quality or whether or not the image is compatible; this is an internal error from within the server.

This is the same issue that affected Step 2 several months ago as well.

Message 3 of 4 (1,310 Views)

★★ Novice
They don't care, it's a shame, but I think we should get used to the idea that they are not going to solve it

Message 4 of 4 (1,211 Views)