When will ufc mobile add ufc 243 fighter packs???!!!

by Mbavs123

Original Post

When will ufc mobile add ufc 243 fighter packs???!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

When is there going to be the ufc 243 fighter packs in ufc mobile game???

Message 4 of 6 (1,297 Views)

*WE WANT ANSWERS EA?*

★★★★ Novice

Let me just start by saying I've been a loyal player of UFC MOBILE since 2015...

EA hasn't given any feedback as to why the game had been stagnant... 

The H2H has been going on as normal which is great ... 

However! There used to be two Fighter Showcases and one live event per week. But since the game was hacked when they had Iconic Lesnar in the Showcase as you guys will remember, they stopped it which I could understand at the time. However! It has been months since the incident and surely things should've been back to normal by now...

Can you PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS AS TO WHY YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING EA? 

Message 1 of 6 (1,438 Views)

EA Customer service on UFC MOBILE

★★★★ Novice

I just received an email from EA help where I basically told them how dissatisfied (to put it lightly coz most of us is probably beyond pissed off at this point) the UFC MOBILE community is about how stagnant the game has become with there being no "live events" and very little "fighter showcases".

I also said how dissatisfied we are with their  lack of communication on the issue.

And the response I got was once again Pathetic with them giving absolutely no explanation or answer as to why this is the case ... It's just sad to see how badly they're treating us, some of us has been playing this game for years (I started back in 2015) and have spent money and invested A LOT of time in the gameDevilAngry

Message 2 of 6 (1,411 Views)

Please, read that! Don't be shy, we need answers!

★ Apprentice

Greetings!

I wish to thank you all for your hard work. I see that this game looks better because of you.

I just have some questions about the game's condition right now. Please, answer:
1) Why regular weekly events was deleted and still not returned from April 2019? Will you return them or not? I think that was a big mistake to deprive of opportunity taking new good fighters for players' collections.
2) Why BJJ and boxing styles was deleted from H2H seasons? I really don't have any reasons to explain that.
3) Where is new fighters? Jussier Formiga was the last update which was added to November 2018, but you know perfectly that the list of new sources from Jule 2017 still not ended. Y
ou stiil can add Ben Rotwell, Jessica Andrade, Nikita Krylov, Joanne Calderwood, Maryna Moroz and other fighters who continue to make a show for UFC big fans. Just add new packs to the in-game shop - and you'll take a lot of money.
4) Don't you wanna "kill" this project and stop servers' working? I really hope that you will not doing it because my favourite game still have a great potential. Please, don't break anything and don't stop game's life!

That's all. Don't forget about UFC Mobile. Don't forget about us - your players, your customers, your fans. This game still have a great potential because this is only one mobile app devoted to MMA for smartphones. We'll continue to play even though you'll cease technical support and turn off H2H seasons. We'll do it because we love this game. And we love you, dear developers and game designers. We'll waiting new content, new fighter showcases, new events and new awards. Because only you can give us something new, good and interesting. I believe that. And I hope on your attention and your understanding.

Sincerely, our dedicated fan Vladimir. With love from Russia and all of Russian UFC Mobile Community.
Message 3 of 6 (1,376 Views)

Re: When will ufc mobile add ufc 243 fighter packs???!!!

★★★★ Novice
@Mbavs123 Not gonna be
Message 5 of 6 (1,276 Views)

EA_Barry

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA_Barry,

People keep asking about what is going on with the UFC Mobile game !

How about having some decency and answering the questions ??

Message 6 of 6 (1,284 Views)