Re: Unable to Connect to EA Servers (ps5 digital)

by manfrommars414

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same problem and I can’t figure out what to do, I have tried to play fifa for the last week and i cannot connect to the servers, I’ve tried to reboot my router and follow the steps that EA gave me but with no help, at this point I think I am either banned from accessing the servers for some reason or it’s a glitch that I cannot come past, note that I haven’t played anything that’s related to EA for the past 2 years 

Message 11 of 20 (2,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of this works

Message 12 of 20 (2,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did u end up fixing the problem im haveing this problem with my ps5

Message 13 of 20 (2,157 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m also having this problem with Nhl23 servers. I have done about 10 different steps over and over again with no avail. I can play on other people’s wifi with no problem but not my own personal apartment wifi which works for everything else. It seems to me like it’s an ea bug that they don’t want to admit 

Message 14 of 20 (2,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Herbyy20 Sometimes playstation update their terms and conditions you have to accept them and also if you haven't played in a long time you might need to login in your account (not sure if it helps it helped me)
Message 15 of 20 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mahdei3752

Message 16 of 20 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My wife has been checked I got the ps5 disc version but my game is a voucher game and it won’t connect 

Message 17 of 20 (307 Views)

Community Manager

@984766dc977f5e00 

I noticed your forum name (your EA name) is a bunch of scrambled numbers and letters. Can you try logging into help.ea.com with the PlayStation credentials? Once you login with your credentials it should proceed to have you setup your EA name and should help connect you on your PS5. 

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 20 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@هيربي20 صباح الخير انا توقف حسابي من قبل الشركة
Message 19 of 20 (174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I do all the things like restart the WiFi and other . But when I do turn down console and then start the game it works. Thank you for the advice and support 

Message 20 of 20 (27 Views)