UFC freezes on load

by sean6498

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC freezes on load

★★ Novice

UFC 3 won’t load, just keeps freezing and bringing me back to Xbox dashboard. Worked fine yesterday, only a few people are being effected by this. I love this game what do I do?

Message 1 of 106 (3,963 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC freezes on load

Message 103 of 106 (3,909 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
@sean6498 Me too
Message 2 of 106 (3,891 Views)

Community Manager

@MADSTEEZ4  @sean6498 

Do you both play on Xbox One or PlayStation 4?

Can you get back in if you power cycle your consoles and network?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 106 (3,871 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m on Xbox one. I had a previous post just down below this one that specifies. I haven’t tried my router but I don’t know why that’d affect that though but I’ll try it and see how it goes

Message 4 of 106 (3,860 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I’ve done all that, I’m currently waiting to hear back from Microsoft, I have a 24 hour support ticket where they are supposed to have an answer for me by tomorrow. I am able to play the game on the same Xbox using a new Xbox gamertag I created. But it still freezes when I try and load it up on my original Xbox gamertag

Message 5 of 106 (3,847 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don’t want to lose all my progress though. There’s just no reason for this

Message 6 of 106 (3,843 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The power reset for Xbox one does not work to fix the problem

Message 7 of 106 (3,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im also ecperiencing same probelm... i just bought the damn game cant even play it, waste of 12$ 

i cleared cache, hard reset xbox, unplugged box, reset and kept data, uninstalled reinstlled. ridiculous.

Message 8 of 106 (3,816 Views)

UFC 3 freezes after loading up

★★★ Novice

I just bought this game for 10 bucks from the Microsoft store on the Xbox one homepage. I played it for 2 days and it worked fine, now it crashes right when it loads after making a loud buzzing sound. I’ve tried deleting all my data, I tried reinstalling, I tried deleting my Xbox profile then re downloading it, I cleared every cache possible, I unlinked my EA account then re linked. I also did all the normal booting methods. What is going on over there at EA, I sure hope they fix this soon or give me my 10 bucks back...

Message 9 of 106 (3,844 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@iplayblank Ya it sucks
Message 10 of 106 (3,782 Views)