Re: UFC freezes on load

by ebn1234

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@Sandypantz Safe to say we all feel this way, none of these “solutions” have worked. This has been happening to me for a while, I took about a month away from it & EA still hasn’t provided an update of any sort
Message 71 of 106 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Xbox
  • RAWfan619
  • I've owned the game since launch
  • It freezes every time when it gets to the main menu after the press any button screen. I've tried all the recommended steps to no avail. I can also load the game just fine from a different account just like some other people have been able to do. This problem just started recently for me in the past couple of days and had been working fine before that the last fight I had was on 5/13/20 if that helps at all. 
Message 72 of 106 (1,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried everything still no fix , this has gone on for a long time now , what’s going on ? If I can’t play the game for this long then I want my money back only sounds fair ???

Message 73 of 106 (1,644 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happened to me I agree that you shouldn't have to do any of all that extra stuff I've done all the steps and it still freezes on the loading dock menu

Message 74 of 106 (1,628 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I totally agree with you and don't agree with what the EA rep said I'm going through the same as you

Message 75 of 106 (1,604 Views)

★★ Novice

Can we apply for a refund since the game doesn't work?

Message 76 of 106 (1,588 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm very sorry to hear what you're going through I know how bad it sucks I play this game all the time it happened to me 4 weeks ago and it's currently happen to me now and EA does nothing about it and my came is digital so it's totally Xbox's and EA's fault and they don't have an answer last time it worked after like 5 days of freezing this time I'm at like 4 days so I'm hoping tomorrow which is Monday 18 PSI place of 2020 it works I hope yours works to please let me know if it does

Message 77 of 106 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the problem is your ea account. i unlinked my account and now i can open the game, but to do anything online you need to relink your account to your xbox and then it will crash again. idk how to fix that

Message 78 of 106 (1,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Honestly, the lack of response for this game is pathetic. It's a two year old game that might not make much money at this point but I had the damn thing SINCE LAUNCH and it's worked fine up until the fighter download patch today. Now my EA account doesn't work with the game. Then I do research to find out this has been an issue for existing users since 2018?

EA really sucks. We need to stop supporting companies that do not respect their customers enough to solve widespread, long-standing issues. They aren't even providing any sort of feedback.

Message 79 of 106 (1,492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys, try to change your EA account password, even if you're on Xbox. I just changed mine and i'm online currently, about to play a match with a friend. 

Message 80 of 106 (1,470 Views)