Original Post

UFC 3 point not work

★★ Novice

The points on ufc 3 not work please patch this guy its important @@ea

Message 1 of 7 (1,575 Views)

Re: UFC 3 point not work

Community Manager

Hey, @Duccio710 

If you purchased points and they haven't shown up yet, please try power cycling your console and then re-enter the game.

How to power cycle your PlayStation console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  3. Plug the console power cable back in.
  4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If you are still missing the points and confirmed the transaction went through under your console's purchase history, please contact our Support team so they can help get them granted to your account.

EA Help on Twitter
https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,555 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey man ,the Ps support give me a refound but i contact the ea   supporto and he talks about a problem with a server ea of ufc 3 he talks about "not possibil edit a profil tor add my coins " he talks about a global problem to add coins at people 

Message 3 of 7 (1,550 Views)

Community Manager
@Duccio710 Our staff are able to grant points to the account if the points are missing. We cannot grant the in-game currency.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,542 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes but the staf talks at the problem no add the point at account its problem of the server  you know this problem?

Message 5 of 7 (1,533 Views)

Community Manager

@Duccio710 

There can be rare cases where points do not show up on accounts, but rest assured our EA Help team will make sure you receive those points. If you continue to experience missing points, I recommend contacting Xbox/PlayStation Support to ensure there isn't anything wrong with your Microsoft/Sony account.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,529 Views)

★★ Novice

PS guys give me a refound but im not Security to buy in ufc 3 because the operator EA Italy talks to me a global problem to  edit account ufc

Message 7 of 7 (1,526 Views)