UFC 3 crashing on Xbox One everytime

by ccr131

Original Post

Re: EA UFC3 crashes at main menu

★★★★ Apprentice

All is not forgiven on my end, Ea sucks!

Message 131 of 133 (730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Wow, so now EA is even DELETING players constructive feedback or what, huh?!!

This I posted:

Hi

Yes thanks, played few fights yesterday, it's seems it works for now.

Three months of not being able to play is way to much though, hence I urge you EA to take players feedback on game bugs/crashes seriously and IMMEDIATELY and not letting a month pass by before you even recognize that there is a real issue, like in this case, that's unacceptable!

Especially if EA's Chief Studios Officer Laura Miele said in yesterdays EA Play 2020 "Your voices are heard and we are acting on your feedback", end quote. But actions speak louder than words, that's why I don't agree with her statement. A team should always be there which is ready to investigate the gaming issues.

If EA sincerely wants to wash off their bad reputation - which they fully deserve -, then they have to change their relationship with the players and some of their business practices like the disastrous launch of BF5 and saying "Everyone's Battlefield", "Don't buy the game", the closing of some awesome gaming studios and giving them too little time to create a descent game! Good games NEED TIME!!!

Greets

Message 132 of 133 (697 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @AFROSRB,

No one deleted your previous post. Your comment was caught by the spam filter, this happens from time to time when a post is edited by accounts that haven't posted very often.
EACade
Message 133 of 133 (676 Views)