UFC 3 Game Face Workaround Fixes

by theganster1738

Original Post

Re: Is the technician there

★★★ Apprentice

VPN I've also tested that no matter which country I connect to, it has no effect at all. It's useless to enter the site. The key is step 5. Whether the game faces can be generated smoothly is the key

Message 21 of 102 (6,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@AbC6909a2657026I have same problem with you recently I think everyone has the same problem since last week except EA_blueberry. He keeps answering same thing and copy the previous answer. I tried everysolution on this website but failed and have same error in step 5.

Message 22 of 102 (6,229 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@GGG韩文 I think it is.EA game face There's a problem with the website,
Message 23 of 102 (6,210 Views)

Re: Game face not generating

★★★ Apprentice
@Kmoolah009 I have been responding to this problem in this forum for a week, but no one has helped me solve it.
Message 24 of 102 (6,149 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Kmoolah009 I have a same problem with you recently I think everyone has the same problem since last week except EA_blueberry. He keeps answering same thing and copy the previous answer. I tried everysolution on this website but failed and have same error in step 5.
Message 25 of 102 (6,137 Views)

★★★ Novice

Using Spectrum as my ISP here

Message 26 of 102 (6,199 Views)

Community Manager

We'll need to gather some additional information for the relevant teams here. Thank you all for any support you can provide is in advance.

Please reply back with the following:

• Origin ID for the account you're attempting to login to the site
  • ISP
  • Browsers you are experiencing the error on (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, All of them)
  • Are you being re-directed or does it error out on you at a specific step
  • Region you are from
  • Have you tried rebooting your network and cleared your browser's cache?
Blueberry.png
Message 27 of 102 (6,195 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Adding a red area letter at the back of the website will skip multiple directions, but the error of generating game face will occur, The browser used is Firefox  Google Chrome

Message 28 of 102 (6,181 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@GGG韩文 I was able to visit the website perfectly a week ago. The problem occurred a week later. I can't go to the website anymore
Message 29 of 102 (6,128 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Telecommunications I use
Message 30 of 102 (6,174 Views)