UFC 3 Game Face Workaround Fixes

by theganster1738

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 3 Game Face Workaround Fixes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am trying to save my game face and it says there is an error uploading your photos and generating your game face please try again later and I dont know what to do

EA_Blueberry: Updated title

Message 1 of 102 (33,981 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ufc 3 game face

Community Manager
Hey all,

We have received a word from the UFC team that they were able to identify the issue with the service which the gameface website relies on and the issue should now be resolved, can you give it a shot now please?
EACade

View in thread

Message 73 of 102 (38,649 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ufc 3 game face

★★★★ Novice

I've been trying for the last 3 days and it used to work just fine before. So I got a picture of an avatar used it years ago and every time I try to delete it it either freezes or deletes it and let's me go through making the game face and I either get the same error message as you or it loads the Avatar face that it supposedly deleted..

So good luck hopefully you have better luck than I do contacting these EA workers they seem pretty useless and they just stay the same stuff I don't want to swear because they might suspend my account or delete my post LOL

Message 2 of 102 (33,832 Views)

为什么我上传不了照片?

★★ Novice

为什么我上传不了照片?EA你给我解释解释?到底为什么?一上传就是There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again.???什么鬼?3天了还不行?我掏钱买你们的游戏就是这样处理了????办事速度没有收钱速度快,我非常不满意

Message 3 of 102 (33,678 Views)

为什么我上传不了照片????

★★ Novice

我按照网上说的清理了缓存。没有任何的作用,我最后甚至给电脑做了5次系统,WIN10  WIN7  WIN8   全部都试过都不行,使用VPN更换网络也不行,所有能查到能用的方法我都用了,始终不能上传照片,到第五步的时候就是失败,究竟是为什么?难道你们EA公司在维护吗?为什么维护也不通知?技术人员都睡着了吗?为什么不处理此事?

Message 4 of 102 (33,674 Views)

EA Sports Gameface?

★★★★★ Novice

https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/mygameface

The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to www.easports.com.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

What's happening?

Message 5 of 102 (33,682 Views)

Re: EA Sports Gameface?

★★ Novice

Brother, I'm in the same situation

Message 6 of 102 (33,670 Views)

Re: EA Sports Gameface?

★★★★★ Novice

This is ridiculous and frustrating dsewaf3e.

Message 7 of 102 (33,661 Views)

There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please t

★★★ Apprentice

There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again.

Message 8 of 102 (33,657 Views)

Is the technician there

★★★ Apprentice

Why didn't anyone take care of me after buying your game?https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/mygameface   This happens when uploading photos

Message 9 of 102 (33,652 Views)

Re: Is the technician there

Community Manager

@AbC6909a2657026 

Are you able to bypass the page error by rebooting your network and clearing the browser's cache?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 102 (33,624 Views)