TROUBLESHOOTING INFO FOR UFC MOBILE

by EA_Barry

Original Post

TROUBLESHOOTING INFO FOR UFC MOBILE

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Troubleshooting

I keep getting kicked from the game, or my game froze.

Go into your device settings and Quit / Stop the app entirely. Check that you have a strong Internet connection before you start the game again.

I purchased something in-game, but I cannot see it.

In some cases, you may need to exit and restart the game to access your new content. If that does not work, try turning off and restarting your device.

If I delete the game from my device, will my progress be saved?

If you link the game to a Facebook account, the game will save your progress. After you link to Facebook, you can safely delete and reinstall the game. Without a Facebook backup, your game is stored only on your device. Deleting your game will cause your progress to reset.

How can I link my game to Facebook?

Select the Facebook icon from the game's navigation menu. You will see a prompt to connect your account and current progression.

How can I get the latest, most up-to-date version of UFC Mobile?

Apple App Store: Tap the App Store icon on your device, then tap the Updates tab on the bottom bar. You will see the most recent version of UFC Mobile listed. Click on the Update button.

Google Play: Go to the Google Play Store, then to the My Apps section. You will see the most recent version of UFC Mobile listed. Click Update Available.

Need more help?

Ask for community-sourced gameplay help, find tips, and help other players like you on the UFC Mobile Answers HQ board.

For technical issues, you can contact Customer Service in-game with these steps:

1. Select the arrow on the bottom-left of the screen.

ufc-mobile-help-ingame-step1

2. Select the ellipses (three dots), then select the i button.

ufc-mobile-help-ingame-step2

3. Select Contact Customer Service.

ufc-mobile-help-ingame-step3

For billing issues, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play for support.

View EA's Privacy Policy.

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/ufc/ufc-mobile/troubleshooting-info-for-ufc-mobile

barry.png
Message 1 of 1 (3,543 Views)