Re: Requesting more live events, International Fighters Edition Showcase, etc

by willyz4z

Original Post

Requesting more live events, International Fighters Edition Showcase, etc

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello UFC Mobile! I know how hard it is to adjust the game especially the new belt has arrived "Legacy Belt". But I'm begging pls... pls... the new players (including me) need to experience a live events, International Fighters Edition Showcase, Halloween Edition Fighters Showcase, (NEW) Champion Edition Fighter Showcase Because the new belt is on. All of these is our only wish. Plsss update the game as soon as possible and bring back the old UFC Moblie. I'm HOPING next year the game is back. take your time EA 🙂

EA_Blueberry: Updated post title to reflect request

Message 1 of 4 (944 Views)

Fighter Showcase

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

What’s going on with UFC Mobile? We’ve been getting fighter showcase couple weeks ago, but the game is dead again in the last 2 weeks. We supposed to get NCE Max Holloway last week and NCE Valentina Shevchenko this week but EA chooses to let the game dying again.

Message 2 of 4 (934 Views)

Thank you!

★★ Apprentice

Dear EA Managers,

Today, there is Max Holloway New Champion Edition fighter showcase together with Conor McGregor National Pride and Donald Cerrone LE 2 in the store. I feel like I owe you guys a thank you. because the game is alive again. Hopefully, for the rest of this year and forever, the game will be back like the old days @EA_Blueberry @EA_Barry @EA_Zoe @EA_Mai @EA_Eve 

Best regards,

Willy

Message 3 of 4 (857 Views)

Re: Requesting more live events, International Fighters Edition Showcase, etc

★★ Apprentice
@121-1446 I agree brother, there are so many and many active players like us who are still supporting this game ‘till this day, EA should not stop updating the game because we don’t stop supporting them in all of the aspects. I believe that it is a win win situation for both us and EA.
Message 4 of 4 (805 Views)