Re: Stuck at loading screen UFC

by Whelpley687

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I just bought this game on September 17, 2015 and I still have not been able to play it yet on my Xbox One. I have the same exact problem as everyone else and it freezes on the main menu screen of the UFC game.

I have attached an image of the menu screen it stays stuck on and nothing works to solve the problem and the game is absolutely in operable and can't be played at all. I uninstall and reinstall the game and that does not work either.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE IMAGE I PROVIDED. It seems to get stuck when it tries to contact Origin servers to authenticate and that might be the issue.

Please fix this ASAP with a patch because it is a Bug on the backend!!!
Message 11 of 24 (6,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you got it fixed yet? Mine does the same thing. I tried everything, if I don't fix it tomorrow then I am asking for a refund. I am on a PS4.

Message 12 of 24 (6,374 Views)

★ Novice
I've found a solution to get past the main menu freezes. I went to the ufc origins website and revoked my access on the Xbox one. Then went back on my Xbox one and tried to get an online game. It tells me to relink my account so I did then it let me get into the online menus. Searched for a fight for about 20 mins and got 1. I'm trying to find another but it seems like there's not much people online due to this stupid freezing issue
Message 13 of 24 (6,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same exact problem. I was playing it ok and then I stopped. When I tried turning it back on, this thing happened. It's annoying.
Message 14 of 24 (6,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

unplug all your cords for five mins an before that hard boot your xbox hold the power botton until it shuts down than unplug everything 5MINS...

Message 15 of 24 (6,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I get past the loading screen then I freeze on the home screen never happened till now
Message 16 of 24 (6,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This isn't working for me
Message 17 of 24 (6,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank bro ur good help
Message 18 of 24 (6,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Downloaded the game, and when the download finished I turned the game on and when I did I noticed the game was only able to play the knockout mode, practice sparring, and challenges and nothing else and the loading was stuck on 10%. Any way I can get it to work properly or is the loading in the game progressive like the more I play the more it loads?
Message 19 of 24 (5,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
UFC 3 isn’t loading has anyone else got this problem
Message 20 of 24 (5,572 Views)