Re: Pictures won’t drag or “NEXT” button won’t work

by MilanoXIV

Original Post

Pictures won’t drag or “NEXT” button won’t work

★★★★ Novice

I have done Game Face once already. Went to go back & do another face. It won’t even generate my old face for hours! It has a plain head shape with a circle spinning in the middle of the screen FOREVER!

I discovered how to start off on the choose gender screen. It lets me put in my front & side view pics, but then it won’t let me drag the pictures to center them & the “next” won’t work either. I’m stuck on this screen! WTH!

Is there a secret way to drag the pictures?

The funny thing I noticed. My PS5 won’t even download the original Game Face I created before. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro i've been having the same issue... this is just ea like always... they absolutely don't care... they want you to play the crappy ufc4... but i refuse to do so... i once told myself to never play any ea games again... i kinda forgot that, but now i remeber why... i'm praying for 2k to make an ufc game!!!

Message 2 of 4 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, i cant go through step 3. it sucks, they can´t fix a simple bug, they don´t care at all.

Message 3 of 4 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I don't think it'll ever get fixed at this point.

People have been complaining about the website being broken for about 3 months now.

It'd be cool if someone like @EA_Blueberry could at least let us know whether or not the error can be fixed though.

Message 4 of 4 (823 Views)