Patch To Address Xbox One Crashing [June 17, 2020]

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Patch To Address Xbox One Crashing [June 17, 2020]

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

A patch just went live earlier today that should help with the crashing issues that some people have been seeing on Xbox One. If you haven't already, please update the game to the newest version and see if you're able to play without any issues. 

If you're still running into crashes after downloading the patch please let us know. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 1 of 8 (2,999 Views)

Ufc 3

★★★★ Apprentice

So I went on my daily run after trying to play EA UFC 3 and I got an update right now it's downloading today is Wednesday June 17th I'll let you all know if it works crossing my fingers hopefully they finally did it even if they did fix it they still owe us big-time with in game currency and or credits and the price of a game currently all of those they owe us for not being able to play the game for 2 and 1/2 3 months.

Message 2 of 8 (2,758 Views)

Ufc is working

★★★★ Apprentice

I left a message earlier saying there was an update when I went to try to play it just like 3.8 gigabytes and sure enough I hope I'm not speaking too soon and I hope I don't get people's hopes up but as of right now everything started and worked okay now to end on that that's not give EA the right to not give us some type of refund for the last two-and-a-half to three months that we have not been able to play it I would expect no less than a Mona minimum of a few hundred thousand coins and or credits credits would obviously be like 3,000 like we just purchased there deluxe edition game 4 10 to $15, because they always and it's only I don't know a few hundred and they could easily do that even just with the quarantine give us $250,000 in currents for our grease let's see if he a man's up and actually cares about their customers cuz remember you got a lot of new games coming up and this could be the deciding factor in a lot of us me 100% if you don't give us any coins or currency I will not get EA 4. It will suck but I'll move on from these games if they don't fix this with currency in game for not being to be hey player for almost 3 months

Message 3 of 8 (2,772 Views)

Re: Patch To Address Xbox One Crashing [June 17, 2020]

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Thank you! Mine is back to normal!
Message 4 of 8 (2,920 Views)

Re: Ufc is working

★★★★★ Novice

Well said.  It would be nice if they at least gave us some daily tokens to make up for all the frustration and lost time.

Message 5 of 8 (2,747 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mine had started working out of nowhere  prior to the update today🤷

Message 6 of 8 (2,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Man I’m having this problem I’ve got no updates no nothing I’ve un-installed and re-installed multiple times I can’t get it to work anymore it just randomly started freezing right after the “ click any button to start “ and then kicks me to my Home Screen ..
Message 7 of 8 (2,246 Views)

Community Manager
@Fleek327 Hey there.

Which UFC game are you referring to and which platform do you play on? You posted under "Other UFC games" which covers UFC 3, 2, and 1.

UFC 4 forums are located here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC-4/ct-p/ufc-4-en
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (2,231 Views)