Re: I can't use Bruce Lee after bought it

by JDickie11710

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't use Bruce Lee after bought it

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Bruce Lee bundle. But its still lock. What should I do?

Message 1 of 7 (4,537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing content

Community Manager

Hey, @mininth 

Thank you for purchasing the Bruce Lee bundle! Even though you just purchased it, that doesn't mean these downloads will automatically happen. You'll still need to download and install the content. When you go to UFC 3 in your games library, check for additional add ons that need to be installed. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (4,464 Views)

All Replies

Missing content

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just bought bruce Lee bundle. But Its still lock . Help me ASAP

Message 2 of 7 (4,510 Views)

Re: Missing content

Community Manager

Hey, @mininth 

Thank you for purchasing the Bruce Lee bundle! Even though you just purchased it, that doesn't mean these downloads will automatically happen. You'll still need to download and install the content. When you go to UFC 3 in your games library, check for additional add ons that need to be installed. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (4,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also bought the featherweight Bruce lee and He is still showing up locked! I reset my game and tried to contact EA and I still don’t have Bruce lee or my money back

Message 4 of 7 (4,236 Views)

Community Manager
@JDickie11710 Even though it shows up purchased you may not have it installed. Can you check your game's add ons to see if the pack is installed on your system? It's a separate download than the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (4,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Thank you! It worked
Message 6 of 7 (4,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bought the bruce lee bundle and installed all of the files and he is only available on two weight categories

Message 7 of 7 (934 Views)