I CANT CREATE MY GAME FACE

by FR3D_B0IZ40

Original Post

Re: I CANT CREATE MY GAME FACE

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry nope, i spent all of yesterday evening trying and im not sure why. Are you able to do this for me on your end?
Message 11 of 22 (5,749 Views)

Community Manager

@ThePrawnIdentity 

I'm not able to make account changes from my end, however our Support team can troubleshoot this with you back and forth via live-chat at our Help site or on Twitter if you're looking to get immediate help on this.

Have you tried adjusting the image size by shrinking it a little bit or saving it in a different format?

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 22 (5,717 Views)

★ Novice

I will try taking my photos in front of a blank background but would you have any other advice. My game face just won't generate after multiple attempts with different photos. Could anything else be the issue?

Message 13 of 22 (5,555 Views)

★ Novice

I've got the same problem, I've tried everything

Message 14 of 22 (5,556 Views)

Community Manager
Message 15 of 22 (5,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did everything for it to work and followed every step. Ive been trying to do it for lots of time and it doesnt work. I tried everything

Message 16 of 22 (4,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever solve this issue?

Message 17 of 22 (4,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jmleuer something change with error?
Message 18 of 22 (3,383 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has the Game Face error been addressed as of yet? I have tried to create one for fifa and i am gettin the issue that there was an error uploading my game face 

Message 19 of 22 (3,100 Views)

Community Manager

@RyEvans95 wrote:

Has the Game Face error been addressed as of yet? I have tried to create one for fifa and i am gettin the issue that there was an error uploading my game face 

@RyEvans95 

Please see the workaround fixes posted in the threads we have stickied at the top of this forum board. There are no plans for any changes around the Game Face system and from my experience working here on the forums and live-channels, it's tough to determine what the actual root cause is without going through individual troubleshooting. It could be the picture quality, dot locations, invalid picture, browser type, and so forth. There are no known issues with the Game Face tool and most likely it lies customer side from the type of system they are using to upload the picture. 

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 22 (3,092 Views)