Gameface still no fix

by whyyoubullllyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gameface still no fix

★★★★★ Newbie

anyone notice  from 4 years  people have been posting about game face and 4 years later still no fix

Message 1 of 3 (2,620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gameface still no fix

Community Manager

Hi, @whyyoubullllyme 

There are no current plans for any updates to Game Face. We do not experience a high rate of players experiencing issues with this service for our older titles like in UFC. Now there can be some technical issues experienced when navigating the service due to a variety of system configurations players will have on their PCs including different Windows builds, browser builds, browser types, resolutions, etc. It's difficult to determine a concrete fix for this based off a variety of factors that are continually changing. 

We have several threads at the top of these boards I listed below with workaround fixes players have been able to find. Through my experience at EA, even outside of these forums, I found to solve the technical issues players face with Game Face with the solutions in these threads.

I hope the worakroudns in those threads help you out. The most common issue I see is the locations of the dots not properly aligned, the background for the picture is not acceptable (needs to be a plain white background with no objects), the person is wearing articles of clothing or has a beard that interferes with the dots, or resolution of the picture is not clear enough.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,608 Views)

All Replies

Re: Gameface still no fix

Community Manager

Hi, @whyyoubullllyme 

There are no current plans for any updates to Game Face. We do not experience a high rate of players experiencing issues with this service for our older titles like in UFC. Now there can be some technical issues experienced when navigating the service due to a variety of system configurations players will have on their PCs including different Windows builds, browser builds, browser types, resolutions, etc. It's difficult to determine a concrete fix for this based off a variety of factors that are continually changing. 

We have several threads at the top of these boards I listed below with workaround fixes players have been able to find. Through my experience at EA, even outside of these forums, I found to solve the technical issues players face with Game Face with the solutions in these threads.

I hope the worakroudns in those threads help you out. The most common issue I see is the locations of the dots not properly aligned, the background for the picture is not acceptable (needs to be a plain white background with no objects), the person is wearing articles of clothing or has a beard that interferes with the dots, or resolution of the picture is not clear enough.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (2,609 Views)

Gameface website isn’t working.

★★ Novice

Hello, I’ve been trying to use gameface to create a custom fighter in UFC 3. Whenever I try to upload a front photo, it doesn’t upload; I see the “loading” wheel and then it just… doesn’t work.

Can someone try to fix this?

Message 3 of 3 (1,431 Views)