Game dvr disabled by your game

by Mayhem187

Original Post

Re: Game dvr disabled by your game

★★★ Newbie
I still having this issue, is the xbox app the only solution?
Message 21 of 37 (2,817 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have not found a workaround besides the app. Which is ridiculous. It's been months
Message 22 of 37 (2,812 Views)

Re: cant record clips

★★ Novice
Go to Xbox store and download OneDrive, and install it,once it's installed your DVR will be fixed, update deleted it trust me and do this
Message 23 of 37 (2,668 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hmmm I'll give this a shot when I can
Message 24 of 37 (2,664 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What's going on with UFC 2 game dvr is disabled by the game what's that all about I'm not using my phone for something ea or Xbox need to solve it why is it up to the payers to figure this out surely you have people that play the game and get the same problem
Message 25 of 37 (2,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Can anyone confirm if cavigmshc's suggestion works? Wanted to try last night but my internet cut out. If not, THIS IS NOT SOLVED, I don't know why it's been marked as solved. A workaround like downloading some app on my phone does not qualify as solved imo. This has been broken for SEVERAL months. Unbelievable that it's not fixed yet!
Message 26 of 37 (2,493 Views)

★★ Novice

I installed one drive and I still can't record game clips. Do I need to restart my console?

Message 27 of 37 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On Xcom enemy within(360 backwards compat)it does the same thing as ufc2 and i cannot make clips.

Message 28 of 37 (2,432 Views)

gameclips have been disabled on xbox one why?

★★★ Newbie

why have game clip recordings and screenshots been disabled on Xbox one?

Message 29 of 37 (2,408 Views)

★ Novice
Yes mine says the same thing. I want to record some KOs but i dont want to use the xbox app
Message 30 of 37 (2,274 Views)