Game dvr disabled by your game

by Mayhem187

Original Post

Re: Game dvr disabled by your game

★ Novice

Now that the new Xbox OS update has gone public, you're going to see an influx of reports about this. It seems to be a goof that Microsoft accidentally made with the March creator's update that's changed Game DVR in a way that now argues with UFC 2. Microsoft's fault for the error, but I think EA are going to have to be the side that fixes this issue by patching the Game DVR permissions.

(I've not experienced this problem on other games I've got, although recorded Mafia 3 cutscenes don't seem to capture audio)

Message 11 of 37 (3,875 Views)

Community Manager

@AliHawke

Good stuff, thanks for that info!

barry.png
Message 12 of 37 (3,870 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I tried to find a work around by recording the gameplay through streaming on the Xbox app for PC. I went online to play, chose my character then once the game starts I can't move my character at all. I tried multiplayer again without streaming or recording and everything worked fine. Really strange?

Message 13 of 37 (3,811 Views)

★ Novice
Any idea when this will be resolved? 2 months later and this is still a problem
Message 14 of 37 (3,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Well, hopefully this gets fixed. Been MONTHS.

Message 15 of 37 (3,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also occurring in nhl 17
Message 16 of 37 (3,753 Views)

★★ Novice

I just spent an hour and a half troubleshooting with Xbox support about this specific issue. Reset my console, cleared persistent storage and many other things. They concluded that I would have to contact EA Sports in order to resolve this issue. I'm to tired to go through another hour of troubleshooting but here is the website if anyone wants to take the next step in possibly resolving the issue. https://dlassets-ssl.xboxlive.com/public/content/871dcb21-8262-4767-9b83-de5cd8d39419/GameManual/a2c...

Message 17 of 37 (3,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Doesn't work confirmed
Message 18 of 37 (3,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This problem is getting annoying, I'm dealing with the sane thing here. I'm missing out on recording some great KO's. Was it the update that has caused this?
Message 19 of 37 (3,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
^ My thoughts exactly. It has been longer than you would imagine to update the permission of the DVR.
Message 20 of 37 (3,374 Views)