Re: Ufc gameface not working??

by gammaman2007

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I don't know whats worse, the fact that this simple facet of the game isn't working AT ALL or that there is seemingly no response from anybody informing us on whether this issue is being resolved or if you are just gonna leave us all hanging with half bought dreams of having our faces on a fighter. I thought this was supposed to be a next gen game, and I can put my face on a soldier in Rainbow Six Vegas which came out eight years ago without a hitch. Seriously?!

Message 60 of 590 (4,558 Views)

★★ Novice

From Spain... Bought the game last Friday, and Im just one else of so many experiencing problems with the game face feature (cannot download to my ps4). Hoping to have this fixed ASAP because the mycareer one is basically the only game mode if youre not playing online, so... EA, whats happening? When we pay 70 euros we want a finnished-perfectly-working product! 

Message 61 of 590 (4,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

yea its crazy i paid full price i want all my moneys worth

Message 62 of 590 (4,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah same as everyone, download failed try again later. is it gonna be fixed?

Message 63 of 590 (4,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here..... getting the unable to download message repeatedly

Message 64 of 590 (4,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im getting this as well. failed try again later message. xbox one. getting old guys

Message 65 of 590 (4,383 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please help me i have been trying to play ufc for six hours now. I have downloaded and installed the game like five times and each time  i launch the game it gets stuck on a screen with the two cover athletes with a litlle octagon in the bottom right corner with red going in a circle i have left it on this screen thinking its just loading for hours!! and nothing has changed. please help!!

Message 66 of 590 (4,415 Views)

★★ Novice
It keeps saying your download has failed. Please try downloading your game face again later.
Message 67 of 590 (4,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I load the face one the web site its spot on but when I download it to the ps4 my characters look like a whole different person. Please help
Message 68 of 590 (4,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this issue currently and for the past 6 hours. 

Message 69 of 590 (4,382 Views)