Error 0x201FFFD

by DaneBrat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 0x201FFFD

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Sup dudes.. I have this error code popping up when I try to login since today.. Could it be that EA is currently working something on new H2H season or what ? I see other people having the same issue since today.. Cheers..*Looking for quick answer

P.S. Also, sometimes I manage to connect, but than almost everything is black, except players at top corner H2H button and other 3 main buttons. and error message is popping at the bottom right corner.. "Connection failed. There was an error connecting to EA servers, Please try again. (0x1040007)". Dunno what to do guys.

Message 1 of 58 (16,608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Given wrong reward

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@spartansam118@DaneBrat@454Prince@MRAMMO1001@KevinACh95

****EDIT/UPDATE****

This issue should now be resolved for all players.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 34 of 58 (15,197 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error 0x201FFFD

EA DICE Team

@DaneBrat

This could be a temporary issue in which case the game would work again at a later time. If the issue persists then I would recommend to try switching network such as from 3G to wi-fi and vice versa.

Furter steps are detailed in our iOS, Android and dedicated UFC Mobile troubleshooting articles. If the issue persists then this last article also details how you can setup an in-game ticket.

Message 2 of 58 (18,548 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the quick reply dude.. All good now.. As I thought, it was issue with EA, and not with my phone.. It seems the fellas managed to fix it.. So case closed if you ask me.. Cheers

Message 3 of 58 (16,508 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DaneBrat

Then closed it shall be. Thanks for confirming that you've managed to get back into the game.

Have a good weekend.. Standard smile

Message 4 of 58 (16,486 Views)

★ Novice
Hey DaneBrat hoy aré you, bro you tell me how you did exactly to fix this problem? me too is that is happening to me. Could you help me please, if you please, I hope the answer, thank you.
Message 5 of 58 (16,375 Views)

Community Manager

@edgard0077

Can you try the troubleshooting steps posted above by EA_Tom please.

barry.png
Message 6 of 58 (16,367 Views)

Server Maintenance?

★★ Novice
There was an error connecting to the EA servers
0x201FFFD

Anyone else got this message trying to log in?
Message 7 of 58 (15,304 Views)

Unable to login on UFC mobile

★★★ Newbie
It just happen this morning, last night I still able to play it. Everytime I try to login it shows x201fffd error code. I've already tried to clear cache & data, restart my device, connect with wifi but nothing is work.
And 1 more thing, I was finished h2h at rank 8 last season do I get a end of season prize? I see people at rank 1 get Mark Coleman and I think I get one too at season 16 but I don't remember what was it.
Message 8 of 58 (15,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How to solve 0x201FFFD...even I reinstall the game but still the same problem
Message 9 of 58 (15,289 Views)

H2H: no opponents found

★ Novice

Hi im having problems with the H2H seson 28, it tells me: no opponents were found, please try again later.

and then i get an error code 0x201FFFD.

Ive managed to get about 3 fights through, but mostly it dosent work at all

Message 10 of 58 (14,027 Views)