EA SPORTS UFC 4 PC

by igox55

Original Post

Re: EA SPORTS UFC 4 PC

★★★ Newbie

UFC 4 coming to PC would be perfect, its the kind of game we dont have for  PC at the moment. Moneyshot EA will probably miss.

Message 11 of 38 (4,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We need UFC on pc!

Message 12 of 38 (4,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now. :-)

Message 13 of 38 (4,033 Views)

★ Novice

Bring UFC to PC!👍🏻

Message 14 of 38 (4,021 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

https://clips.twitch.tv/SolidRichPenguinPeoplesChamp

ufc would look and play better on pc . thats just facts . and its not about not making money . there is fighting games on PC Mortal Kombat 11 has sold 1.8 million copies ( PC DIGITAL )

there has been intrest in this game since ufc2 there was even a petition that got signed , like this isnt hidden on the internet just type bring ufc to pc petition in google and read any of the 2,900,000 results .

making FREE DIGITAL sales on pc its a All WIN situation . . unless of course you getting side money from ps4 and mircrosoft . . i dont trust you as a company i dislike EA actually quite a lot recently . with all the loot boxs stuff and ultimate team fifa points and star wars . and the blantent lies saying you cant Buy fifa teams and opening cards packs is not betting . seems very much the same as star wars ,. Characters completlely out of reach of normal players . unless you "lucky" .  . or buy a team  from ebay or G2a

for sure they milking it they taking some money somewhere to not realease on pc . My bet is Sony but allowed on xbox in the deal .  EA always milked everything they touched so far why stop now

Message 15 of 38 (3,976 Views)

★★ Novice
@igox55 If EA doesn't release UFC 4 on PC they really just don't give a *. I mean really.
Message 16 of 38 (3,896 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah man at this point they don't care. It's really frustrating . 

Message 17 of 38 (3,897 Views)

★★ Guide

Another year of EA ignoring PC gamers.  Get used to it UFC fans, NHL fans have been waiting over 10 years.  With news that FIFA will be using the outdated engines for this years release with no opt in for the next gen versions using PC as your main platform looks to be pretty disastrous for sports this year.

Message 18 of 38 (3,824 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i think there's a lot of people thinking UFC 4 will be greatful on PC.

Hope EA really consider that and make also for computer gamers.

Message 19 of 38 (3,673 Views)

★★ Novice

I thought for sure with Madden on PC now this was going to happen. Bummed, I would pay $80.00+ without a second thought for this.

Message 20 of 38 (3,623 Views)