Re: Current Situation in UFC Mobile

by pedrovitorpaiva

Original Post

Current Situation in UFC Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

As a representation from UFC Mobile forum, we are all the loyal UFC Mobile players. We see that this game keeps declining day by day. Back in the days there were different fighter showcases everyday, the store was always filled and never empty, live events every weekend, and H2H Season only took a week for a break. Nowadays, there is no more fighter showcase, the store is only filled with 1 or 2 fighters, most often empty, no live events, H2H Season layover takes more than a month. Especially, this is Halloween. Halloween only happens once a year, while we (all the UFC Mobile players) are waiting Halloween Edition fighters to be put in the store. With all respect to EA managers and developers, and as the representation from our UFC Mobile unofficial forum, I hope that you guys will make the game back like the old days and put all the Halloween Edition fighters in our store because it only happens once a year.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

Willy

https://ea-ufc-mobile.fandom.com/wiki/EA_UFC_Mobile_Wikia

Message 1 of 8 (1,683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another representative from EA UFC MOBILE WIKIA FORUM. Have to agree hundred percent with my brother here. You guys created an amazing game years ago which still has many hardcore loyal lovers for. It's really disheartening to see this kind of game getting out of shape and out of care and maintenance. People like me have invested lot of time and money into this game and willing to invest more into it. Just that we want it like the olden days. Weekly live events, everyday showcases, not to mention H2h starting within a week of the previous one. We have been hoping for the game to get back for months but still we are disappointed. I request you guys to really do something about it as soon as possible and get this amazing game going again even if not something big atleast what we had months back is what we are asking.. Introducing new fighters and editions is a big ask from us  but nothing makes us more exciting than that. We will keep waiting for this one hell of a game to turn on again with your efforts and care. 

Thank you. Have a wonderful day. 

With regards, 

Addison Grey 

Message 2 of 8 (1,633 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well said bro

Message 3 of 8 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please EA, bring this game back to life

Message 4 of 8 (1,541 Views)

★ Novice

We need UFC mobile back, theres a thousands of players that love this game and invested a lot of time and money on It! Please EA help us!!!

Message 5 of 8 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Back in the days there were different fighter showcases everyday, the store was always filled and never empty, live events every weekend, and H2H Season only took a week for a break

Message 6 of 8 (1,509 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes, I agree. Please restore the game to its once greatness. I too have spent many hundreds of dollars supporting the game and will gladly continue to.do so if the game is rest
Message 7 of 8 (1,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well said bro. EA, please, return this game for throw back this game for the good old days, when we had daily showcases and events every weekend.

Message 8 of 8 (1,407 Views)