by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Career mode stuck waiting

★★★ Newbie

I'm on PS4 and have just encountered this bug...WTF

Message 81 of 100 (1,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mines stuck after 22 fights and a weight class transistion. Im now at waiting this is stupid. Career mode is my favorite mode please fix this ea.
Message 82 of 100 (1,422 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Update 29/3:

We are currently testing a fix to stop this issue from occurring on new career saves; we will be unable to patch career saves that were already experiencing this bug.

This fix is planned to go live in an upcoming patch. No current ETA available.

*Marked as a solution to mark the current status of this issue.*

Message 83 of 100 (5,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you sayd at 10;59 AM dat (A fix was issues to resolve this matter ) I playd the game at 05:00 pm and when he ask me to change class

i did but i still got the waiting sign  ( playing on the PS4 )

Message 84 of 100 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just got the glitch at 11:00 pm on xbox1 and I started playing at like 1 in the afternoon so my save was after the patch
Message 85 of 100 (1,361 Views)

★ Novice

Just got it 2 on xbox1. Is it worth starting another career or can I get refund on game??

Message 86 of 100 (1,332 Views)

★ Novice
I got the game yesterday, installed the new patch immediately. And have just got the bug, after changing weight classss.
24 games in, seemingly for nothing.
Accelerated ageing too, character was 28, he's now 53.
Playing on PS4. I was really enjoying the game, but if all my work has come undone.... Update please EA?
Message 87 of 100 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just got it like 10 minutes ago. Moved from middleweight to welterweight and booked a match against a 99 ovr. Now Im forever stuck and I HATE starting things like this over. This is horrible.
Message 88 of 100 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Novice
On Xbox One btw. Good thing I encountered this on EA Access Trial and didnt buy it yet. I probably wont buy it now. Smh
Message 89 of 100 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue just happened to me too. Same issue weight change and waiting, game is up to date and reset the app and restarted email system. Nothing.

Message 90 of 100 (1,243 Views)