Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

by akumanoarashi

Original Post

Re: Can UFC 3 be released on PC?

★★ Novice

I'm guessing it's too big of a hassle to port it over to PC, that's why NHL games aren't on PC either.

FIFA 18 is the only exception because it makes an incredible amount of money for EA.

if UFC games will change to frostbite engine maybe then we have a possibility to get them on PCs.

Message 21 of 74 (12,263 Views)

★★★★ Novice
UFC would most likely make them around the same amount of money as FIFA, as it is getting repetitive and UFC is basically the game that's taking over. It's getting on the level of FIFA and COD. The hassle would pay off monstrously.
Let's hope more posts like this get their attention. Happens every year. Saw the same in UFC 2
Message 22 of 74 (12,253 Views)

Re: Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

★★★ Newbie

Because they are idiots and dont give a * for pc gamers, only care for money.

Message 23 of 74 (13,081 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

well, that's not true if EA would only care for the money we would get an PC version but yah that game is full with lootboxes anyway

Message 24 of 74 (12,761 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes PC addition is much needed. It would look and play so much better, also creating fight reals and editing would be much better.

Message 25 of 74 (12,662 Views)

★★ Novice

Please EA.. make a PC version of UFC or I will have to buy the stupid WWE 2K

Message 26 of 74 (12,551 Views)

★★ Guide

Can UFC be released on PC?  Absolutely.  Will UFC be released on PC?  Absolutely not.

Message 27 of 74 (12,077 Views)

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EA is not listening to anybody especially not to fans.They * on us from so high up that you can't imagine.Plus through XBOX LIVE you can play all games on PC which are released on XBOX.Go to Xbox Store buy or redeem code.

Message 28 of 74 (12,144 Views)

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello all,

Since this question has been asked on a few topics I've merged your posts together. 

This question was recently brought up by Demetrious Johnson on live stream with our developers who answer it as you can see on this clip:  https://clips.twitch.tv/SolidRichPenguinPeoplesChamp

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 29 of 74 (268,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

waiting till ufc4 I don't see eye to eye with your prepective and i hope you lose the ufc contract

Message 30 of 74 (11,948 Views)