Can't complete Step 5 to Generate Face in GameFace

by Midian_Storm

Original Post

Can't complete Step 5 to Generate Face in GameFace

★★★★★ Newbie

Steps 1 - 4 aren't a problem for me.  I've tried them in MS Edge, Firefox, and chrome.  It works in all of them.  However, getting it to "Generate" and completing step 5 won't happen.  I get a consistent error regardless of what platform and browser.  Started fresh in all of them and still having an issue.  Any fixes?  

Message 3 of 22 (15,919 Views)

Old Gameface photo problem

★★★ Novice

hi there

I am able to upload and save a new game face on the site but when I go to create him in the game it just uses my old gameface. I haven't found any solutions online as well. Very infuriating.

And Yes, every time I delete an old photo to upload a new one.

Message 1 of 22 (15,826 Views)

Re: Old Gameface photo problem

Community Manager

@Argen3m

I do not have a surefire fix for this currently other than to suggest going through the process a few times to see if it 'pops'.

barry.png
Message 2 of 22 (15,822 Views)

Re: Can't complete Step 5 to Generate Face in GameFace

Community Manager

@Midian_Storm

We are still investigating this ongoing issue with Game Face creation. We do not currently have an ETA for the resolution.

barry.png
Message 4 of 22 (15,810 Views)

Game face frustration

★★ Novice

I've been trying to use the game face creator for 2 days and it won't load. I've used several different browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari & Opera and it still won't work. I've downloaded the gameface plugin, unity web player, shockwave, and still nothing. I even paid to have an IT guy use my computer remotely and still nothing!!! Does the site work or not?

- Julian

Message 5 of 22 (15,804 Views)

Re: Old Gameface photo problem

★★★ Novice

I tried to do this dozens of times on different laptops. The result is the same: (

Message 6 of 22 (15,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Here its very Frustrating right now...i have  been trying to fix this for more than 4 hours now Nothing works Frown

Message 7 of 22 (15,405 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Step 5 gets stuck and gives the error message. Actually got trough that after trying many many times, but the outcome was intresting, eyes turned really wierd, almost like wearing contact lenses from my eye brows to halfway my eyes ;D

Message 8 of 22 (15,252 Views)

★★ Novice

You guys should be ashamed about it. We pay for this expensive game and the features don't work.

Message 9 of 22 (14,541 Views)

★ Novice
Have you sorted this yet as I have tried for 5 hours this morning and I cannot create my game face on step 5 sort it out
Message 10 of 22 (14,355 Views)