Can't Sign In for Game Face at EASports.com

by TRUEfoe

Original Post

Can't Sign In for Game Face at EASports.com

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I've continously tried to sign in to create my game face, but it just doesn't work.  I've resetted my password and everything, still no luck.  Anyone else having issues with Game Face?

Message 2 of 15 (8,536 Views)

I Can't login at the EA sports site

★★★ Newbie

When i try to login at the ea sprots web site, it never work and i am back to the home page, i try again and the same thing is happening, what do i do to login.

Message 1 of 15 (8,410 Views)

Re: Can't Sign In for Game Face at EASports.com

Community Manager

Please see the following post regarding connectivity issues today and monitor that post for further updates.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Connectivity-to-online-play-is-in-the-process-of-being-fully/td-p/29...

Also:

To use Game Face you need to link your console account to your EA account, the steps required can be found here: https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name

You may be having trouble importing your XBox Live Gamertag or Playstation Network info if it is linked to an account other than your main EA account. To recover or make changes to your XBox Live Gamertag or PSN ID, be sure to contact an EA Game Advisor : http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact us please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 3 of 15 (8,402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Still not working. Any ideas?

June 27th - 12:08AM EST The login just redirects back to the main page.

Edit: Only seems to affect Chrome.

Message 4 of 15 (8,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its nothing to do with the console connection, its the fact that I try inputting my e mail and password and it just doesn't work. Ive changed my password multiple times and it isnt working..

Message 5 of 15 (7,876 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here It is now August 2nd, 2014

Can't login to EA game face.  However, I can login here?  I have changed my password, Origin says it has been corrected, yet I still can't login.  Please fix this.  Its making you look horrible that  multimillion dollar company can't fix this stuff.

Message 6 of 15 (7,857 Views)

★ Guide

Im having the same dam issue man.. The best feature in the game doesnt work thats dissapointing af . ive tried contacting ea multiple times too , last i time i waited an HOUR just to be able to chat with an ea assisant and when i finally got a reach of one he asked (typed)  "how may i assist you"? I replied and he never responded back to me... i ended up cussing him out. fukd up thing is we dont have an actual tech support or anyone to talk too from ea so im assuming we just have to wait. ive also heard alot of ppl are in the server too many people attemting to sign in or too many in the same page so its not working properly idk.. i cant even sign in my shht now idk whats up with ea , and its not like ufc JUST came out wtf they need top fix this TODAY! not even asap TODAY! people waste hella money on this shht and we cant even enjoy the full features of it? EA getcho **bleep** TOGETHER

Message 7 of 15 (7,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to log in to Gameface longer than I have actually played the UFC game. Maddening to say the least. Really feel cheated.

Message 8 of 15 (7,588 Views)

Anonymous

anyone still having this problem cause i am and its annoying cause i want to create a game face for fifa and cant do it so whats the points off having it if it dont work 

Message 9 of 15 (7,195 Views)

★★ Novice

Trying to sign in using internet explorer isn't working for me, don't know why.

Switching to google chrome solved the problem. 

Message 10 of 15 (6,786 Views)