Bruce Lee UFC not unlocking after purchase

by 1rqgraphics

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bruce Lee UFC not unlocking after purchase

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Bruce lee bundle on Xbox live store and it will not unlock in the game. Not sure what is going on but it is frustrating.. Please advise..

Message 1 of 6 (12,942 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bruce Lee UFC not unlocking after purchase

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I tried retarting a few times but it did not work. For some reason a day or two later it just fixed it self. Again, thanks for your response. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (13,884 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@1rqgraphics Hi,

Try rebooting your console. If that still does not work, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 6 (12,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I tried retarting a few times but it did not work. For some reason a day or two later it just fixed it self. Again, thanks for your response. 

Message 3 of 6 (13,885 Views)

Community Manager
Glad to hear that it is working now, even if was just magically fixing itself.

Have fun!
Message 4 of 6 (12,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased Bruce Lee but he still is not unlocked I restarted my console few times what do I do now? Plz help

Message 5 of 6 (4,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iit will not unlock brul lee and i paid for it 

Message 6 of 6 (3,749 Views)