BRING UFC and FIGHT NIGHT to PC for crying out loud!!!

by DRUSUFFA

Original Post

BRING UFC and FIGHT NIGHT to PC for crying out loud!!!

★★ Novice

Its waaay past time that EA releases UFC and FIGHT NIGHT to PC for fight fans who have invested more money into a much superior gaming platform.  To be left in the cold on these titles is just unfair EA.  For my family My wife and I have purchased multiple XBOX, XBOX 360's for our large family to share... At least three of each console.  I have purchased the above mentioned titles for these platforms but do not get any gaming time on these consoles.  I do however have 24/7 access to my far superior $3000+ gaming rig and would love to have access to these titles to purchase legitimately for said platform.  Please bring joy to all PC fight fans and include us in future and port over previous titles for us to enjoy playing right after we've just streamed and amazing UFC bout on our PC and feel the need for some stomping UFC style......................

DO it RIGHT bring PC the FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (1,913 Views)

Re: BRING UFC and FIGHT NIGHT to PC for crying out loud!!!

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes I don't even care I would even buy fight night champion again remastered to Xbox one if I have to EA please Help bring back fight night champion again
Message 2 of 3 (1,786 Views)

Re: BRING UFC and FIGHT NIGHT to PC for crying out loud!!!

★ Novice

EA only cares about microtransactions now... If they give us Fight Night on a PC, I bet we will have to buy pair of gloves for 4.99

Message 3 of 3 (1,273 Views)