uninstall sims 2 old version?

by lllloooolllll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

uninstall sims 2 old version?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I just installed sims 2 ultimate collection, do i need to uninstall the old version off the sims and the expansionspacks?i couldn't find the answer in the forum
Message 1 of 4 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re : uninstall sims 2 old version?

When you had install the Ultimate Collection, Origin had only put games you don't have before. So if you try to uninstall them, it will remove them from the Ultimate Collection to. You can uninstall each old game but you will need to download again or repair the Ultimate Collection to get back all EP and SP Wink

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (396 Views)

All Replies

Re: uninstall sims 2 old version?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The ultimate collection contain the all dlc and expansions so yes you no need to install other sims 2 , thets mean yes delete them , only ultimate need you !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is a sollution please mark as  sollution and give me an xp (right corner)

Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

When you had install the Ultimate Collection, Origin had only put games you don't have before. So if you try to uninstall them, it will remove them from the Ultimate Collection to. You can uninstall each old game but you will need to download again or repair the Ultimate Collection to get back all EP and SP Wink

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 3 of 4 (397 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks, i know what to do now!
Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)