sims medieval keeps crashing

by tayman001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims medieval keeps crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I bought Sims Medieval not that long ago I'd say a few days to a week ago on Origin and every time I make a save or load an existing save my computer (windows 10) assumes after 30 minutes of game play that the game has stopped responding yet when I hit the close program button the game shows that it was in fact still responding and I even made sure that the game opened as if my computer were running Windows 7 but that didn't seem to help all that much.
Oh and I also have the Pirates and Nobles pack since it came with the download and this kind of thing only seems to appear all the time with Sims Medieval because when I use Sims 3 it only happens if I have more than 7 packs enabled at once when playing and since I own more than 7 packs it kind of sucks that I can't use all of them so as for Sims Medieval I don't get why it with only 1 pack to speak of causes my computer to always think that its not responding when it isn't as if its Sims 3 with 8 or more packs enabled at once.

Message 1 of 5 (4,595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims medieval keeps crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Found out it had something to do with the fact that my computer wasn't producing audio because I don't have an HDMI monitor and its the only way to use it is with something that has an HDMI slot which my TV has and because i'm using my TV for display any speakers don't take sound from my computer and also because i'm using my TV my computer after a while stops producing audio because of the fact I don't think that even a Windows 10 computer (which it is) can operate like a Xbox which usually realize on a TV for display + audio.
I don't know why I necessarily bother posting this topic in the first place since I ended up solving my own problem though I won't delete the topic just in case someone else has the same problem I did or in case the 'fix' I did was only temporary.  

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (4,964 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
I kind of failed to notice the spelling mistake I made in the title at first making it 'sims medieval keeps crashes' when I meant 'sims medieval keeps crashing'.
Message 2 of 5 (4,589 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I added the "Oh and I also have the Pirates and Nobles pack since it came with the download and this kind of thing only seems to appear all the time with Sims Medieval because when I use Sims 3 it only happens if I have more than 7 packs enabled at once when playing and since I own more than 7 packs it kind of sucks that I can use all of them so as for Sims Medieval I don't get why it with only 1 pack to speak of causes my computer to always think that its not responding when it is as if its Sims 3 with 8 or more packs enabled at once." because I thought that it would be necessary for more info on the problem.
Message 3 of 5 (4,579 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I made some spelling mistakes again 'sucks that I can't use all of them' was changed from 'sucks that I can use all of them' and 'that its not responding when it isn't as if its Sims 3' was changed from 'that its not responding when it is as if its Sims 3'
Message 4 of 5 (4,573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Found out it had something to do with the fact that my computer wasn't producing audio because I don't have an HDMI monitor and its the only way to use it is with something that has an HDMI slot which my TV has and because i'm using my TV for display any speakers don't take sound from my computer and also because i'm using my TV my computer after a while stops producing audio because of the fact I don't think that even a Windows 10 computer (which it is) can operate like a Xbox which usually realize on a TV for display + audio.
I don't know why I necessarily bother posting this topic in the first place since I ended up solving my own problem though I won't delete the topic just in case someone else has the same problem I did or in case the 'fix' I did was only temporary.  

Message 5 of 5 (4,965 Views)