sims medieval hero marriage

by tayman001

Original Post

sims medieval hero marriage

★★★★ Novice

I keep running into a problem with trying to marry two hero sims i wont go into the detail on which genders or roles they play but they are betrothed but for some strange reason whenever either of them ask to be married where they stand the one who started the ceremony gives the expression that they can't move causing their betrothed to think that they got cold feet and i'm doing this on the sandbox like game play where there is no achievements for completing a requirement in the mission like the first one where its requirement is buildings and I read somewhere that its possible to not have this problem one of the churches but I'd rather not have a wedding in one of them and not because i'm not religious because in fact i'm catholic its just that even though its a game I don't think that the type of relationship would be accepted in a church which is why even personally I won't get married in a church despite being catholic and wanting to stay catholic.

Message 1 of 2 (516 Views)

Re: sims medieval hero marriage

Champion (Retired)

@tayman001

Oh, I've never played the game but I've seen this in a Let's Play by TheSimSupply. He managed s to do it in the end, maybe you have the same glitch? 

So he's trying between 5-10 minutes, and then at like 14 minutes in he's found a solution online and is trying it, maybe it's worth checking out? Standard smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnxzsL_MuWA

Message 2 of 2 (503 Views)