sims 2 cc base game

by P1uvi0

Original Post

sims 2 cc base game

★★★★★ Newbie

hii so I downloaded the sims 2 a few days ago and I downloaded some other things to fix the graphics and all that but when I want to enable my cc I don't get the message or option to enable it.

can you please help omg 😭 I don't know if i'm maybe doing something wrong or what but I've downloaded the cc and created the download folder.

I have the base game disc version if that's the problem but please help me 

Message 1 of 3 (550 Views)

Re: sims 2 cc base game

Hero

@P1uvi0 Have you tried enabling it in game options? There should be an option that says "Catalogs Display Custom Content" in there. Enable it, then restart the game. If the CC is compatible and you have installed the .package files in Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\, it should show up.

Also, since you only have the base game (correct me if I am wrong), have you checked that your CC does not require any packs?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (512 Views)

Re: sims 2 cc base game

★★★★★ Newbie

hi hi, okay I'll definitely do that like I did enable it and I don't think it worked but I'll try it again and maybe I'll create the downloads folder again, I think I downloaded the right cc but I'll check, thank you so so much I'll definitely let you know how it goes <3

Message 3 of 3 (433 Views)