can I give away my Sims 2 and Sims 3 games that I no longer play?

by CindyDistefano

Original Post

can I give away my Sims 2 and Sims 3 games that I no longer play?

★★ Novice

I no longer play Sims 2 or Sims 3, and the collections are complete or almost complete!  They take up to much room and in an effort to downsize I would like to give them away, if they are unplayable (since they were registered when purchased) could someone please let me know, so I can justify throwing ALL that money away Frown  

Message 1 of 6 (896 Views)

Re: can I give away my Sims 2 and Sims 3 games that I no longer play?

★★ Novice

anybody?  

Message 2 of 6 (885 Views)

★★ Novice

You don't have to give them away just put them in a usb and delete the folder, Whenever you want the game again bring it back from usb. That should save some space.

Message 3 of 6 (876 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank You Wash209, I'm not referring to "computer/disc" space .... I'm talking about closet/storage space!  Seriously each series, has so many expansion packs that are in their original discs with key code packaging ... they are like new, however, I have not played this game in YEARS!  they are boxed up and taking up "virtual" space.  What do I do with them?  Can I give them away and let someone else play them?  I love my Sims 4, and those are mostly digital downloads so I hope to never have this problem again ... lol! Thank You

Message 4 of 6 (865 Views)

Champion (Retired)

well some of the sims 2 are probably ok to give away because the site is no longer available and whatnot.

As for Sims 3, I don't think it's a good idea because they are tied to the origin account and I believe another probably cannot install the game.

Message 5 of 6 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would actually buy them off of you. Email me [edit: email address removed]
Message 6 of 6 (851 Views)