Would you like another give away from EA in the form of the Sims 2 UC starring?

by Patrycyjka264

Original Post

Would you like another give away from EA in the form of the Sims 2 UC starring?

★★★★ Novice

Hello to all players! Would you like another give away (like a few years ago) from EA in the from of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection? Because I do!

Message 1 of 21 (3,413 Views)

Re: Would you like another give away from EA in the form of the Sims 2 UC starri

Hero
@Patrycyjka264 I wish it was still available, and I'd be fine with it being offered for sale as well but, unfortunately, EA has not announced any Sims 2 promotions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 21 (3,371 Views)

Re: Would you like another give away from EA in the form of the Sims 2 UC starri

★★★★ Novice

that's why this post was made, even on the consultant's proposal, so maybe something will come of it and we will get ts2

Message 3 of 21 (3,348 Views)

Champion

@Patrycyjka264 , EA is very aware of the players wanting to have Sims 2 remastered and re-released, but they have chosen to Sunset (retire) the game and focus on other projects at the this time. The game is still available for sale on CD and requires an external disk drive to play if your computer does not have one. 

There are hundreds if not thousands of older posts here and on the Official Sims Forums asking the exact same question you have and yes, EA has seen the players responses and posts. 

Did you contact EA Help and they told you to post here? Who is the consultant you spoke to (don't need exact names, but need to know if it was EA Help)? 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 21 (3,323 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Tremayne4260 this is how I contacted EA, I wrote with a consultant on THIS platform on which we are located. He suggested that I put such a post and he will see if TS2 fans really want this game to be returned to the store.
Message 5 of 21 (3,289 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Patrycyjka264 thanks for taking the time to post and share your passion for The Sims 2.

I'm not aware of any plans to bring the game back but will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 21 (3,268 Views)

Hero
@EA_Darko There are so many fans who wish to get the game easily, and having it on Origin would make a world of difference. So thank you for the reply and for passing the feedback!
Compatibility stuff is usually easily solved, so even having the current version available would be more than enough.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 21 (3,254 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to pass your feedback on @mate54.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 21 (3,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko This is exactly what the consultant I wrote with wrote to me. "I'm going to give feedback to the band" so how was it communicated? There are seriously a lot of players who would like to have access to this game. We understand you've withdrawn it and you're not giving away the keys to it anymore because you're focusing on other projects, but seriously! This is important to the EA community. I started using this platform through The Sims.
Message 9 of 21 (3,201 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko The Sims is actually one of the top games on your store and more! We want TS2 to come back, at least for a certain period of time, for an event, whatever.
Message 10 of 21 (3,200 Views)