Re: Which expansion pack was the most recent? Need it to fix a graphics problem.

by raindrop199

Original Post

Which expansion pack was the most recent? Need it to fix a graphics problem.

★★★ Novice

I tried to fix my graphics problem (blinking screen, blocky water etc.) by following the instructions in the first reply to the second comment on this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMwfCaTzbgM

It says you need to edit the file in the latest released expansion pack, which I thought was Apartment Life. I followed all the steps and it hasn't worked. When I open up the Ultimate Collection folder, it gives me the options of Apartment Life, Best of Business, Bon Voyage, Double Deluxe, Free Time, Fun with Pets, Glamour Life Stuff, Seasons, and University Life. Fun with Pets is the latest release if you take collections into account, so should I edit the file in there? 

Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)

Re: Which expansion pack was the most recent? Need it to fix a graphics problem.

Hero (Retired)

see here if it'll help   look

Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks, I'll redo it all with the Fun with Pets file tomorrow. Should I switch the Apartment Life file back to the original form?
Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)

Hero (Retired)

i would and then try try the link, at worst i hope it won't come to it  uninstall and reinstall

Message 4 of 4 (138 Views)