Trouble installing all Sims Original expansion packs.

by cuddlepup

Original Post

Trouble installing all Sims Original expansion packs.

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to install all of the original Sims expansion packs onto my laptop. Before, I only had the Deluxe, Hot Date, Vacation, Unleashed and Makin' Magic. Then I came across House Party and Superstar so I uninstalled everything, restarted my laptop, deleted everything Sims related, another restart then began the process of installing. Once I tried to install House Party, it'd go through the process but when it was all done, it still said install.

Eventually, I skipped that one entirely and went on with the next one. Eventually, I got all but the House Party on and working so I started playing. But I noticed that some items were missing that I had way before I uninstalled so I uninstalled and reinstalled and it turned out that the house I made after installing the first go this time was still there. Items still missing. Frustrated, I exited the game for a while. When I went back to play again, it wouldn't work.

So, I'm wondering what can be done to get the items again, House Party working and, where do I install the Double Deluxe bonus cd? Where in the installation sequence?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 1 (258 Views)